PDA

View Full Version : Installation Errors When Installing CCcam - "Cannot Satisy Dependencies..." ?

The Bishop
07-06-11, 17:01
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can please help with an installation error I am getting when trying to install CCcam onto an ET9000 running ViX 2.1.

The process I have followed is as below:

1. Downloaded the enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccam_2.2.1-r0_mipsel.ipk file from the 4shared site link provided in the ET9000 plugins forum.

2. FTP'd the file to the tmp folder on the ET9000 using Filezilla

3. Using the ET9000 remote control navigated to setup/VIX/IPK Installer where the ipk file was visible in the list.

4. Pressed OK to install at which point the install started but them stopped very shortly afterwards with a message along the lines of:

...Cannot satisy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugins-softcam-ccccam:
softcam-support *

Do I need to configure something in the ET9000 before I attempt the install with the IPK file or is there some other issue?

Any advice most appreciated.

The Bishop

Stanman
07-06-11, 20:29
Theres two cccam 2.2.1 in there try the other, what you are doing is the right way,also could be download is corrupted?

The Bishop
07-06-11, 20:59
Stanman,

Thx for the advice, I downloaded the other CCcam 2.2.1 file and repeated the process and it worked OK.

I have checked out the menu setup/softcam/softcam manger and CCcam 2.2.1 is shown highlighted next to the word select. Do I need to select it in this menu to activate it or is it automatically activated when the receiver restarts, There is an empty list of Autostart lines numbered 1 to 6, do I need to select the CCCam to get it in one of these to get it to automatically start?

The Bishop

punisher
07-06-11, 21:01
follow the last few steps on this

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?8704-How-to-Install-CCcam-MGCamd-Others-on-Duo-Solo-Uno-ET9000-ET5000-ViX

The Bishop
07-06-11, 22:05
punisher,

Thanks for the link to the tutorial, it is well presented and clear to follow.

I have a question if you could please assist? In the tutorial you state that the CCcam.cfg file is placed into the /etc folder before the installer is used on the ipk file. Is this critical, ie, can the CCcam.cfg file be placed in the /etc folder after the installer has processed the .ipk file? I have not yet created a CCcam.cfg file but have already run the installer process on the .ipk file.

The Bishop

punisher
07-06-11, 23:02
You can stick the CCcam.cfg file before or after it doesnt matter, aslong as it is there when you start CCcam 2.2.1 in the softcam manager so you can watch the channels