PDA

View Full Version : pakistani channels in uk help

boxer29
06-06-11, 16:40
hi ,
can some one tell me if there is any sattelite or set up with which i can watch channels like hum tv ,dunya news ,,geo .ary ,,
sky has got geo and ary but you have to pay for them
are there any FTA ones which you can watch and one what sattelite ,
thanks

Larry-G
06-06-11, 16:54
i'm not sure actually. but i know we have a good amount of asian members on the forum who will be able to help once they see this thread.

bassethound
06-06-11, 16:55
Try looking here at lyngsat

http://www.lyngsat.com/freetv/Pakistan.html

silverfox0786
06-06-11, 17:00
geo and ery are on sku uk 28.2e

ary is part of viewasia £9.99 per month per channel or £17.99 for a pack of 8 channels which includes ary digital

geo uk is free

geo news is free

ary qtv is £6.99 a month

ary news is free

prime tv is free

ptv global is free

dm digital is free

then u also have likes of noor tv, islaam channel, peace tv urdu, peace tv english, iqra, ummah channel, [ramazan and hajj tv during relevent months] all free

Stanman
06-06-11, 18:03
GEO UK is sub, it was FTA for a trial basis but gone sub again.

silverfox0786
06-06-11, 18:03
GEO UK is sub, it was FTA for a trial basis but gone sub again.

mine is showing free to air at this very moment stanman

Larry-G
06-06-11, 18:05
according to KOS it's a encrypted channel, although it's not some thing i watch so i'm not sure on that one.

Stanman
06-06-11, 18:07
It might be the freeview hour but they have gone back to sub

boxer29
06-06-11, 19:48
thanks 105.5 e means that you cant watch it in uk ,,right ,
is there any way you can watch it in uk ,i mean anyone got any IPTV plugin for E2 boxes
thanks

silverfox0786
06-06-11, 19:58
105 east is almost imposible to view from UK

Larry-G
06-06-11, 20:04
105 east is almost imposible to view from UK

it's not almost impossible it is impossible to pickup that location from the uk unless you own your very own satellite network and stream it for your self LOL.

silverfox0786
06-06-11, 20:05
it's not almost impossible it is impossible to pickup that location from the uk unless you own your very own satellite network and stream it for your self LOL.

:roflmao: ok u have a point

boxer29
06-06-11, 20:11
thanks for your reply
can you tell me where can you get guo uk ,guo news free in uk

geo and ery are on sku uk 28.2e

ary is part of viewasia £9.99 per month per channel or £17.99 for a pack of 8 channels which includes ary digital

geo uk is free

geo news is free

ary qtv is £6.99 a month

ary news is free

prime tv is free

ptv global is free

dm digital is free

then u also have likes of noor tv, islaam channel, peace tv urdu, peace tv english, iqra, ummah channel, [ramazan and hajj tv during relevent months] all free

silverfox0786
06-06-11, 20:14
thanks for your reply
can you tell me where can you get guo uk ,guo news free in uk

as i said 28.2E

a sky digital receiver will pick it up or any other fta receiver

boxer29
06-06-11, 20:14
well then if you think like this there would be nothing impossible ,,everything is possible if you have the resources for it ,and believe in yourself

boxer29
06-06-11, 20:15
they are not free on sky
as i said 28.2E

a sky digital receiver will pick it up or any other fta receiver

silverfox0786
06-06-11, 20:16
well then if you think like this there would be nothing impossible ,,everything is possible if you have the resources for it ,and believe in yourself

yeah as pheonix said if u have yr own satellite network u can other wise dont hold yr breath on picking it up with a dish in yr back garden

Larry-G
06-06-11, 20:41

the earth is a sphere and because of this fact the physical location of this satellite in relation to the united kingdom makes it impossible to pickup as from the ground the satellite would be well below the line site. satellites rely on microwave radio signals these can not go round corners or through solid objects.

so i will say again, it is physically impossible for any one in the uk to receive this satellite unless it is relayed through another otherwise known as streamed. and that costs millions of £'s to do.

Stanman
07-06-11, 20:45
they are not free on sky

No there not you will have to buy a sub, also look at some of the european ones you might get some FTA but highly unlikely.