PDA

View Full Version : EPG and optimal tuner setup

hex_inc
05-06-11, 17:57
Thanks to the guys in this forum I have got my Duo up and running, displays my sky subscription channels with no problems other than the following couple of issues.

1. The EPG for the FTA channels is working fine and gives me the next 7 days viewing for those channels but they sky channels only show "now and next". I have enabled crossEPG and tried to force download and also rebooted the box but it's still the same. What would be the best solution?

2. I am using a fixed dish (28E) and I want to be able to watch a third channel while two are already recording. Is this possible and what are the tuner settings to achieve this?

I am running VIX 2.1 image with enigma2 and a 1tb hard drive.

Stanman
05-06-11, 18:08
1. Go in to providers in CE and select openTV on 28.2E and not 28.4E.
2. No settings, you can only view the channels on the same transponder as the recordings. if you go to chgannel list these will be the highligted channels only.

hex_inc
05-06-11, 20:41
Thanks for that, epg is now sorted :)

How do I set up to record two programmed at the same time then? Tuner b as loop through to A?

Stanman
05-06-11, 20:50
Select the programmes you want and press either green for a one of recording or blue for autotimer, IF they are not on the same transponder you will get a conflict and only one programme will record. Loop through will increase the number of channels you can see / record but no way near those you will get on a twin feed.