PDA

View Full Version : Missing HD channels?

kevstar28
03-06-11, 03:27
hi, iv got a VU duo and im missing the HD channels, everything else works fine
iv got VIX 2.1.0 and and CCcam 2.1.4 running sly card.
if any one could tell me why its doing it would be great.
cheers

BRAVEHEART
03-06-11, 04:31
hi, iv got a VU duo and im missing the HD channels, everything else works fine
iv got VIX 2.1.0 and and CCcam 2.1.4 running sly card.
if any one could tell me why its doing it would be great.
cheers

you looked on the "all" channels section mate to see if they are there ?

if they'r not have you tried doing a fresh channel scan and then see if the missing channels appear in the "all" channels list ?

Stanman
03-06-11, 11:45
Is it just the hd or the sd version as well? Have you tried a rescan and looked in the transponder changes thread for your sat?

kevstar28
03-06-11, 17:31
its both SD and HD channels, i have not tried fresh scan so ill do that now and let you know cheers

kevstar28
03-06-11, 18:01
tried that still nothing. im stuck iv done a cs with an old box iv got which is SD and the SD channels come up on the movied but still no HD movies

kevstar28
03-06-11, 21:59
iv sone a fresh flash with vix and still the same. would it be something in the cccam.cfg ?

Stanman
03-06-11, 22:13
Do any of the premium channels work? thats sport and movies

kevstar28
05-06-11, 00:08
Do any of the premium channels work? thats sport and movies

no they dont

Alias1
05-06-11, 01:50
box id ???

kevstar28
05-06-11, 15:19
box id ???

if the box id was not right i would not get the rest of the channels. im really scratching my head here

Stanman
05-06-11, 15:41
Its the boxkey, you can view all non premium channels but not the sports and movies for that you need the correct boxkey.
Double check your boxkey as its wrong.

kevstar28
05-06-11, 16:13
Its the boxkey, you can view all non premium channels but not the sports and movies for that you need the correct boxkey.
Double check your boxkey as its wrong.

sorry i got sky 1 Hd and stuff like that just not getting the movie channels at all SD and HD

Stanman
05-06-11, 16:15
sorry i got sky 1 Hd and stuff like that just not getting the movie channels at all SD and HD

BOXKEY - SKY1 HD is not a premium channel

kevstar28
05-06-11, 16:34
right iv got it working iv put the box key for the top slot and changed the cccam.cfg to top and now its all working. thank you all so much for your help
kev

Larry-G
05-06-11, 16:45
if the box id was not right i would not get the rest of the channels. im really scratching my head here

the box ID is only needed for premium channels. the FTV channels dont need the box key to clear.

Stanman
05-06-11, 16:49
Glad your sorted mater

lifestyleelectronics
13-06-11, 22:20
you need box id for Sports, movies and hd channels to clear. All FTA and other channels will clear without id.

Try editing your config file to include box key and they should clear.

BRAVEHEART
13-06-11, 23:50
whats all this about "box id", ive been reading the thread but dont really know what your all on about, is it something that will ever effect me ?

Stanman
14-06-11, 21:37
:D from reading some of your other threads I sincerley hope not!!
box ID = BOXKEY =Serial number its only needed if you have the premium channels like sports and movies and only in CCcam as apparantly OScam does not need it.

BRAVEHEART
14-06-11, 23:18
:D from reading some of your other threads I sincerley hope not!!
box ID = BOXKEY =Serial number its only needed if you have the premium channels like sports and movies and only in CCcam as apparantly OScam does not need it.

ahh i see, stupid me, i should have known that considering how many years i dealt with boxkeys and ird's with cable, slap on the back of head for me, lol.

Larry-G
14-06-11, 23:32
whats all this about "box id", ive been reading the thread but dont really know what your all on about, is it something that will ever effect me ?

your BOX KEY or BK for short is the id number your original sky box has, this is then paired to your card, if you dont have this data the card will not decode the premium channels.

BRAVEHEART
14-06-11, 23:38
your BOX KEY or BK for short is the id number your original sky box has, this is then paired to your card, if you dont have this data the card will not decode the premium channels.

yea i know mate, you must have started typing your post when i posted mines just before you, lol.

Larry-G
14-06-11, 23:40
yea i know mate, you must have started typing your post when i posted mines just before you, lol.

yeah no worries, i'll leave it there as it may help some one else with the same question.