PDA

View Full Version : cccam + oscam/hypercam

vartaxe
02-06-11, 16:49
hi,

i have 2 cards i would like to use with my duo at the same time but i'm not sure how to set it up to run those 2 cams parallele. maybe if someone could provide a script that would startup cccam+oscam or cccam+hypercam i would be much apreciated! one card is MEO 30W (SECA/NAGRA i think) and the other is TNTSAT 19,8E (VIACESS i think)

thanks for helping

snakie
04-06-11, 23:46
hi,

i have 2 cards i would like to use with my duo at the same time but i'm not sure how to set it up to run those 2 cams parallele. maybe if someone could provide a script that would startup cccam+oscam or cccam+hypercam i would be much apreciated! one card is MEO 30W (SECA/NAGRA i think) and the other is TNTSAT 19,8E (VIACESS i think)

thanks for helping

You better read again rules of this forum.

jcm193
04-06-11, 23:55
Why does vartaxe need to read the rules as this point he/she have not asked or mentioned about anything that is illegal or against the rules.If he/she asks a question about external card sharing that would be against the rules,however i believe that its still ok to talk about cccam or internally sharing a legit card with another reciever you may own in your home of course if this is not correct a mod will tell us.On the question of running two cams at the same time i personally can not answer that for you,i hope someone else may be able to help you.

Stanman
05-06-11, 16:08
CS on internal LAN is also against the rules but set up for your own card to one receiver is not.

If those cards can be read by Oscam your better of using that as it will make your life easier.

heres a list of caids that Oscam can handle.

http://streamboard.gmc.to/wiki/index.php/OSCam/en/Config/oscam.provid