PDA

View Full Version : Delete Channels Without Losing Other Configuration Settings ?

The Bishop
02-06-11, 11:42
Hi,

Is it possible to delete all channels for a specific satellite or all channels for all satellites without having to do a full factory reset which would lose all other custom configuration settings?

The receiver is an ET9000 runninng ViX 2.1

Thx
The Bishop

Enzo
02-06-11, 12:06
Hi,

Yes with this Tool here (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?583-DreamBoxEdit-IHAD-Edition-3.0.0.5&highlight=Dreamboxedit+tool)
There are newer version.Look at Google.

The Bishop
02-06-11, 12:33
Hi,

Yes with this Tool here (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?583-DreamBoxEdit-IHAD-Edition-3.0.0.5&highlight=Dreamboxedit+tool)
There are newer version.Look at Google.

That tool requires a PC connection to the receiver, plus I get an error message indicating that some radio channels were corrupt?

I should have been more clear with my question, it is an inbuilt receiver menu option that I am looking for

Using the receiver remote control and menu structures of the ET9000 displayed on a TV is it possible to delete all channels for a specific satellite or all channels for all satellites without having to do a full factory reset which would lose all other custom configuration settings?

The Bishop

Stanman
02-06-11, 22:56
Yes, go to the channel you want to delete or bouquet and press menu and choose the delete option. This will delete the channel from your bouquet but it will still be there when you press bouquets and red for ALL as far as I know those you cant as its scanned from the sat and will reappear unless you delete the transponder from your sat.XML file but than will liose all channels on that TP.

MarsArtis
14-01-12, 18:17
Yes, go to the channel you want to delete or bouquet and press menu and choose the delete option. This will delete the channel from your bouquet but it will still be there when you press bouquets and red for ALL as far as I know those you cant as its scanned from the sat and will reappear unless you delete the transponder from your sat.XML file but than will liose all channels on that TP.

I cannot do this on the Vuduo with Vix 2.3 (3.1.1) Is there an other way to do that right from the receiver?

Ev0
14-01-12, 18:55
If you bring up a list of the satellites stored (i.e channel up and then press green).

Find the satellite you want to remove, highlight it and press menu.

Select remove selected satellite.

Then exit back to the channel you were on, then go back into the satellite list and it should be gone.