PDA

View Full Version : MGCAMD, still stuck

j1mgg
02-06-11, 09:07
Hi,

I currently am running cccam and it works but I was looking to install mgcamd for a smother service as i seem to be getting some freezing and that is wht I have been advised.

So far i have installed the ipk and if i go into softcam i can restart the mgcamd and get no errors. I have dl newcamd.list and mg_cfg and put them both in so they now appear under usr/keys( think i originally put them in anoter folder first, possibly var/keys).

But when I start it i still get no picture and have to start cccam to get a picture.

I presume everything is installed correctly as I am getting no error. Is it possible something is wrongwith my files as my newcamd.list has some info in it?

Thanks

I am using vix latest image and wish I could spend more time on it just now but studying to get my mcdst and they retire at the end of the month.

Donnie
02-06-11, 09:44
Are you trying to read a local card ? If yes you need to run Mgcamd along side a card reader such as newcs or oscam.

j1mgg
02-06-11, 09:45
Just as a client

chris-k
02-06-11, 10:27
you can also enter the n-lines to cccam cfg. and it will auto change to n-line when c-line dont work.
newcamd config should be in /var/tuxbox/config if theres no config folder there you have to make one.

pooface
02-06-11, 10:30
We cannot talk about card sharing/client in this forum. This forum is only to be used to discuss reading local cards within your own box. Not even your box acting as a client to another local box in your house... I suggest you re-read the rules. Thread closed... If you do have a local card and need it re-opening, please pm myself or one of the mods, but since you said you are using as a client, I don't think this applies.