PDA

View Full Version : Change to NDS Stream

Alias1
02-06-11, 07:24
Well they have made changes down here that is not allowing ANY emulator to open the channels.
So unless a fix comes up its going to be the end of third party boxes here.
I assume we are a test bed and if successful I think you guys will soon see the changes in the UK and Europe.

Larry-G
02-06-11, 08:31
personally i would like to see a end to commercial card sharing, such practices will be a end to the satellite hobby as we know it unless some thing is done and soon.

Alias1
02-06-11, 09:34
personally i would like to see a end to commercial card sharing, such practices will be a end to the satellite hobby as we know it unless some thing is done and soon.
Well it wont be just the end of commercial card serving you will be watching a blank screen on your owne box with your owne card in it

Sicilian
02-06-11, 09:41
Similar thing happened to Sly IT year or so ago, fixes soon appeared.

Donnie
02-06-11, 09:41
Well they have made changes down here that is not allowing ANY emulator to open the channels.
So unless a fix comes up its going to be the end of third party boxes here.
I assume we are a test bed and if successful I think you guys will soon see the changes in the UK and Europe.
Have you tried with the latest Oscam where you can change the ecm length ? Changes can be made in the white list.

bassethound
02-06-11, 09:47
i think 3rd party boxes will live on in Europe for some time yet as there are so many encryption systems it would be impossible to switch over night for the major tv providers

Alias1
02-06-11, 10:15
Have you tried with the latest Oscam where you can change the ecm length ? Changes can be made in the white list.
Yes the first CW seems to be made up of nealy all 000000 I think what they have done is the same thing irdeto did here a couple of years back ie the addition of a tweak key is needed for it to work in 3rd party boxes

Larry-G
02-06-11, 16:23
when i have the time i'll see if any of my cams can work with the newer caid 0963 sky uk cards. as i used to use a dragon cam with the older caid 0961 cards.

Larry-G
02-06-11, 18:23
ok just to update, the dragon cam used to read the CAID 0961 ( yellow house ) sky uk NDS cards fine with the inclusion of the box serial number form the box the card was paired to. however it does not recognize the CAID 0963 ( white card ) sky uk NDS cards.

Alias1
02-06-11, 23:07
ok just to update, the dragon cam used to read the CAID 0961 ( yellow house ) sky uk NDS cards fine with the inclusion of the box serial number form the box the card was paired to. however it does not recognize the CAID 0963 ( white card ) sky uk NDS cards.
Just checked on the oscam site 0963 will only work with the following Linux/i686 Linux/x86_64 no enigma 2 boxes yet :)