PDA

View Full Version : Guide button

mark_hopley
25-05-11, 23:29
I'm using vix 2.1 image and no matter which epg I set the guide button to open in the vix menu it still opens single epg. Is there any way I can change this?

basilyoung
25-05-11, 23:33
long press on the guide button should give a full epg,

Alias1
25-05-11, 23:50
pressing the red button gives me full epg

mark_hopley
25-05-11, 23:51
long press brings up

INPUT

please choose an extension

1. ...........
2. ...........
3. ............
4. ............
5. .............

None of which are either vix epg or cool tv guide

mark_hopley
25-05-11, 23:52
Red brings up single programme guide

basilyoung
26-05-11, 00:03
I hav,nt got the CT9000 in front of me, at the mo,...but

I have full epg set up, and loaded to a usb stick,

have you set up epg?

as it sounds like you hav,nt

mark_hopley
26-05-11, 00:08
yeah Im sure I had vix epg running from guide button earlier. I then loaded on cool tv guide and changed setting in vix menu to cool tv guide. When I then pressed guide button all I got was single epg. I changed it back to vix epg and then pressed guide button and just had single epg still. Nothing changes it now

basilyoung
26-05-11, 00:25
hopefully, someone can offer a solution, as I can not investigate for a few days, well busy at the moment

canthackit
17-06-11, 17:39
i'm not using the vix myself but on the clarke-tech image and i would've though they were all the same, by pressing the guide button brings up a single epg as you say, but there's also an option within that by pressing the yellow button is single epg, pressing the blue button multi, is this not so on your image?

regards: canthackit

canthackit
19-06-11, 06:58
ok ignore that suggestion they are different.

i've just loaded 2.2 and that has a facility to change the way the bouquets/epg displays.

canthackit
20-06-11, 08:20
ok my appologises to the OP

i've just put 2.1 back on as i'm having problems with 2.2 and ryvix epg certain bouquets set the spinner off never to cease.

but now altough 2.1 works a lot better for me i'm find i'm having the same problem as the OP theres's no way i can bring up the bouquet listings by one button press the program =/- dont do it, neither does the up/down or left/right cursor.

so where does the prpblem lie therein.

regards: canthackit

mark_hopley
22-06-11, 23:50
a reflash cured the problem for me. Not sure what caused it though in first place