PDA

View Full Version : Wrong download BH 1.6.1 usb link

snakie
23-05-11, 16:42
Dear moderators
Would you mind to fix Blackhole 1.6.1 usb link(wrong image),I had to download in other forum.Nfi link is correct.
Kind regards
snakie

bassethound
23-05-11, 16:49
Can you please post the link to the image on this forum where the link is wrong

as there are several BH 1.6.1 images and backup images

snakie
23-05-11, 17:55
Here it is :
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?8577-BlackHole-Vu-Duo-v.-1.6.1-Personal-Backup

canthackit
24-05-11, 17:10
i'm having real problems as well trying to download BH 1.6.1.

this link simply does not load the file no matter what server you try.

http://www.multiupload.com/0WAFNAC1Y4

now i've manged to download it unrarx is telling me that the usb.rar file it not a rar file :rolleyes:

regards: canthackit

bassethound
24-05-11, 17:15
been looking for the file that goes with that post no luck yet

perhaps snakie can post the link he found :thumbsup:

sonc
24-05-11, 17:31
Alternative USB Link

thanks to M@estro

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XPF0CELG

bassethound
24-05-11, 17:35
Thanks sonc for the download link :thumbsup:

post now amended with new link

24-05-11, 18:21
anyone tried this image. whats it like for those that have?

snakie
24-05-11, 20:03
Awesome.Of course then you get loaded everything you need. The best...

24-05-11, 20:24
Awesome.Of course then you get loaded everything you need. The best...

Not sure if you have used the Vix 2.1 image before as thats what I use. How would you compare with that?

Thanks

snakie
24-05-11, 23:15
I have tried at least 20 other images (including and vix).So...

Larry-G
24-05-11, 23:35
it's all down to personal choice. what might be the best in one persons mind may not be the best for another.
personally and i know i am bias, but truthfully i prefer VIX over all others, it is designed for ease of use and is naturally easy to navigate etc. some people dont like it because of the fact they have to manually install their softcams, i find that part rather baffling as it takes literally seconds to manually install and configure cams for VIX in my experiences.

canthackit
25-05-11, 07:17
i totally agree with pheonix here.

i've tried this latest BH and just like all previous versions croossepg does not work properly these images just don't seem to like multi providers.
and yet again although i mounted the HDD it failed to recognise my devices and i missed yet another recording.
so back to good old VIX a far superior image, no problem with Ryvix and devices are recognised and mounted perfectly.

regards: canthackit

cozmo
29-05-11, 23:22
i like black hole find it the most stable and easy to use i have no problem using crossepg at all in 1.6.1 that im on i always used vix up to version 1.3 then found when it start using the openpli base its was just not the same anymore for me IMO anyways like pheonix says its all down to personal taste i also love the personal backup they have in the new BH 1.6.1 make life really easy when updating to new image