PDA

View Full Version : EDG-Nemises

Alias1
23-05-11, 13:44
Forum is closing down real pity they make great images

Sicilian
23-05-11, 13:55
That's sad news, used their 7020 and 7025 images for years.

bassethound
23-05-11, 13:55
Is there a statement why they are closing the forum down and is the end EDG-Nemises making images

cypchris
23-05-11, 13:56
make great images

im sure they shut down and opened back up before they had a fall out

Alias1
23-05-11, 14:04
Email I got today

Ciao a tutti, in accordo con gli admin e lo staff anche se a malincuore si é deciso di chiudere il forum a breve.
Manterremo il supporto all'immagine per quanto riguarda il pannello addons ed i pannelli gestione pacchetti e estensioni.

È stata una bella avventura, ma come tutte le cose belle prima o poi finiscono.
##################################
Hello everyone, in agreement with the administrators and staff even if it is reluctantly decided to close the forum soon.
We will continue to support the image for the panel and the panels addons management packages and extensions.

It was a great adventure, but like all good things come to an end.
Gli Amministratori

Larry-G
23-05-11, 14:47
sad news indeed. i have have used their images on my DM7020 like sic for some considerable time now. lets hope they reform in some way

basilyoung
23-05-11, 21:21
yes, one of the best image,s I have ever used, on my DB,s the EDG images are all I have ever used, tried other images, but always go back to EDG

if they are gone for good, they will be long remember,d

Mr. Mister
23-05-11, 22:19
Sad news indeed..

I just installed their latest image on my new DM8000 on Friday...

Its pretty cool as well..

Whats with these image devoloping teams.. ???

As William Wallace said.. " They cudna agree on the colour a the brown stuff "

wedgehog
30-05-11, 13:50
Yes, sad isn't it, I have used the Edge images on my TM9100 from day one, solid as a rock. :confused:

Mr. Mister
30-05-11, 17:06
Only one thing missing for the 8000 users..

A VIX IMAGE.. !!!!!.. lol

Now that would be brilliant.. A real shortage of decents images at the moment for the DM8000.. and an opening for Vix here.. IMHO..

I know the guys got enough on with all the images for other boxes.. But it would be great to have Vix image for DM8000

Larry-G
30-05-11, 19:07

Now that would be brilliant.. A real shortage of decents images at the moment for the DM8000.. and an opening for Vix here.. IMHO..

I know the guys got enough on with all the images for other boxes.. But it would be great to have Vix image for DM8000

I seriously could not agree more. a VIX image on the dreambox platform would be some thing really very special and it would light a bloody big fire under the arses of all other teams and end users alike.

punisher
30-05-11, 20:09
i think we would absolutely smash it if we conquered dreambox's :p

Mr. Mister
30-05-11, 20:29
Perhaps we should start a petition.. lol..

Seriously though.. It would be something really special.. Even if its just for my 8000.. lol

Alias1
30-05-11, 23:50

That is because the teams are deserting dream mutimedia in droves cant say I blame them only decent team left is PLi

Larry-G
30-05-11, 23:54
That is because the teams are deserting dream mutimedia in droves cant say I blame them only decent team left is PLi

well as said in a previous thread its not that we wont or cant produce such images but only one of the team has a suitable DM if i remember correctly, and without boxes to test on there really is no point in going further.

Alias1
31-05-11, 00:25
well as said in a previous thread its not that we wont or cant produce such images but only one of the team has a suitable DM if i remember correctly, and without boxes to test on there really is no point in going further.
Why even bother supporting a product like dreamultimedia boxes when they are trying to screw every other maker of linux boxes that use enigma 2.
As for your comment about dream clones if they priced their products at a reasonable price there wouldnt be a market for them.
I think you will find out that the falling out between dream elite and EDG-Nemesis was over the fact that EDG-Nemesis also supported other boxes.

Larry-G
31-05-11, 00:37
Why even bother supporting a product like dreamultimedia boxes when they are trying to screw every other maker of linux boxes that use enigma 2.

no one has said that we are producing images for DM, we have even given a few reasons why were not

As for your comment about dream clones if they priced their products at a reasonable price there wouldnt be a market for them.

as for my comments about clones ?. i will not disagree DM in my opinion vastly over price their boxes but still i personally would not buy or use a cloned box.

I think you will find out that the falling out between dream elite and EDG-Nemesis was over the fact that EDG-Nemesis also supported other boxes

i think you will find that i really dont care either way. team VIX at present are not producing images for DM boxes and if we were that would be our business and no one elses. i dont see you bitching at pli on their forums about their DM images so why start here ?.