PDA

View Full Version : Catseye Settings thread -QUESTIONS and COMMENTS

catseye
21-05-11, 14:28
If anyone has any issues/problems or suggestions with either of my settings files please post here so I can respond

This thread is for both

Enigma 2 settings found here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?42-Catseye-Enigma2-Settings-file-75-East-to-58-West

Enigma 1 settings found here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?4905-Catseye-Enigma1-Settings-file-75-East-58-West-23.12.2010

Scroll down to the latest page to find most recent dated ones

This helps having threads all over the board & will hopefully help you guys resolve any problems you may have

Cheers

DrProzac
21-05-11, 15:52
After updatating to the lastest file of your I had to manualy copy across the satellites.xml file.

It's correctly copied across your file to /etc/tuxbox.
But I had to also copy the file to /etc/enigma2

And then re-boot to get the 15.8E Working.

Not sure if it's somethig I done wrong?

catseye
21-05-11, 17:35
After updatating to the lastest file of your I had to manualy copy across the satellites.xml file.

i usually use either Dreambox edit or Dreamset software to send the settings to the box

i also had to reboot e2 as the sats that had been altered were 'greyed out

All working ok now

The Lambton Worm
22-05-11, 09:40

I was having the same problem and did as you say by copying the file to /etc/enigma2 and everything is working fine now.

tony081
08-06-11, 14:22
Can you add these services on 28.2 East
Sky Shopping
52234 Create + Craft
52233 Ideal Extra
52233 Ideal World
The things you have to do to keep the wife happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
many thanks

catseye
09-06-11, 16:24
Can you add these services on 28.2 East
Sky Shopping
52234 Create + Craft
52233 Ideal Extra
52233 Ideal World
The things you have to do to keep the wife happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
many thanks

Already added m8 as part of the new Freesat section that has been added m8

jaluka
03-09-11, 09:03
Anyone help me with latest catseye list 02/09/11 i keep getting error "datei nicht gefunden" when sending files to dm800 "
I have used same settings sending other catseyes settings and they work, i tried flipflop settings and they worked fine.
Just to be sure tried to send catseyes again and it still failed?
Any advice welcome

Thanks

Have sorted problem now, i reverted to dreambox edit version 3.0.0 and it worked fine.
I was using version 4.1.0.1 which gave me issues.
Hope this helps someone out

rusty196500
15-10-11, 15:01
hi great work only prob no signal on novasports 1 thanks

catseye
17-10-11, 17:31
hi great work only prob no signal on novasports 1 thanks

No change according to KOS site on Nova sports1

iName
03-12-11, 02:31
Dear catseye thanks for all these bouquets. I hope you don't mind me asking this would it be possible for next update if you could add a "sports" section for each satellite where all the different packages sports are in one sports bouquet?

kooleracer
10-12-11, 15:25
Catseye can you personaly ask that vix keep your setting updated in there feed. Because i can't never find the latest settings on the vix feed. I already asked twice, so maybe if you ask they would listen.

thx.

Larry-G
10-12-11, 15:30
Catseye can you personaly ask that vix keep your setting updated in there feed. Because i can't never find the latest settings on the vix feed. I already asked twice, so maybe if you ask they would listen.

thx.

i dont know how clearer i can make this other than to say. stop posting in download only threads, otherwise those threads will be locked. there was a post just 3 or 4 above yours at the time. this time i have moved it for you.

catseye
10-12-11, 23:45

thx.

Kooleracer
Its upto the guys who manage the vix images to update the downloads -maybe post a question in the vu section might help you out
Cheers

catseye
18-12-11, 20:18
Dear catseye thanks for all these bouquets. I hope you don't mind me asking this would it be possible for next update if you could add a "sports" section for each satellite where all the different packages sports are in one sports bouquet?

It is possible but you should find all the major bouquets will have their own seperate 'Sports' sections with some in HD too

dan44762000
20-12-11, 10:30
how do i add them too my technomate tm 800 hd box
what do i need etc
completely new to this
thanks

Stanman
20-12-11, 20:47
You will need dreamboxedit and link in my signature on how to load them on your box.

DBE is in the editors sub section

catseye
26-12-11, 11:54
how do i add them too my technomate tm 800 hd box
what do i need etc
completely new to this
thanks

Or download Dreamset software to edit/send the file to your box

Dreamset can be found here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?13839-Dreamset-ver-2-36

paul362
01-01-12, 12:10
@ castseye , Hi thanks for your hard work and the best (in my opinion) channel list out there, BUT i have noticed DAVE HD and a couple of others are not working as the frequency is wrong ? can this be sorted as its a bit of a problem @the moment.

cheers : happy new year.

catseye
02-01-12, 15:02
@ castseye , Hi thanks for your hard work and the best (in my opinion) channel list out there, BUT i have noticed DAVE HD and a couple of others are not working as the frequency is wrong ? can this be sorted as its a bit of a problem @the moment.

cheers : happy new year.

Its an error m8

If you open up e2 file using Deamset & locate Dave HD & Watch HD channels

Double click on the channels so u get box on pc screen called 'service properties'

You should see a box ticked next to 'locked'

Untick it & send them to your sat box & they should be working ok

It been amended ready for next release either Friday/Saturday this week

paul362
02-01-12, 15:30
Its an error m8

If you open up e2 file using Deamset & locate Dave HD & Watch HD channels

Double click on the channels so u get box on pc screen called 'service properties'

You should see a box ticked next to 'locked'

Untick it & send them to your sat box & they should be working ok

It been amended ready for next release either Friday/Saturday this week

Just checked and mine are not locked ?? but the frequecy is wrong (12188) and should be 12187 ! But i did have use PIDS ticked so unticked that and all is now well, thanks for the response will await the new updated list.

catseye
02-01-12, 23:07
Just checked and mine are not locked ?? but the frequecy is wrong (12188) and should be 12187 ! But i did have use PIDS ticked so unticked that and all is now well, thanks for the response will await the new updated list.

Your right, it was the pids box

Thanks for pointing that out

terryuk22
11-01-12, 17:36
thanks for this superb list but how would one delete the sats that are never watched

Larry-G
11-01-12, 17:38
you can use any of the Bouquet editors such as DreamboxEdit. load the bouquet with DBE and you can edit / delete channels or whole satellites etc.

terryuk22
12-01-12, 21:32
Just wondering if 1w is in your list as could not find it.
thanks for list time and constant work

catseye
20-01-12, 23:15
Just wondering if 1w is in your list as could not find it.
thanks for list time and constant work

Yes m8 its under 0.8 west & is also listed in the favourites section-just look for canal digital nordic packages or others broadcast on that sat

promete
30-01-12, 11:52
Thanks Catseye 42 ° East EPG Necessery

gordyboy
22-03-12, 20:31
i have tune failed on sly italia any ideas?

thanks

Dave-H
22-03-12, 20:43
i have tune failed on sly italia any ideas?

thanks

There was an FEC change on a few Sky Italia TPs yesterday - Just rescan those TPs with the correct FEC

http://en.kingofsat.net/news.php

gordyboy
22-03-12, 20:49
is it an automatic scan and do you clear before scan?

thanks

Larry-G
22-03-12, 20:56
moved to the correct thread, guys please dont post in download only threads.

gordyboy
22-03-12, 21:09
now i cant find the thread?

Larry-G
22-03-12, 21:12
The thread is exactly where it always was
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?42-Catseye-Enigma2-Settings-file-75-East-to-58-West
but its a downloads only thread so please do not post in it, use this thread for your questions / discussions.

gordyboy
22-03-12, 21:13
is it an automatic scan and do you clear before scan?

thanks

Larry-G
22-03-12, 21:18
in ViX 2.3

menu > setup > service searching > manual scan.

type of scan single satellite
satellite ( the satellite you wish to scan ).
network scan yes
clear before scan yes
only free scan no.

Raitsa
09-06-12, 20:42

All the other sats deleted except for the 8 shown in the pic, thanks for the 9.6 update Catseye. :thumbsup:

Sicilian
25-08-12, 09:18
To let you know m8, many of the Sky Italia movies settings need updating.

catseye
27-08-12, 10:24
To let you know m8, many of the Sky Italia movies settings need updating.

All done & ready for new file

fulabeer
20-10-12, 21:33
I've noticed three channels showing the same program.
The channel info said different matches, but the same match was on each channel.
When i looked at the frequency, they are the same etc. (not sure if that is a problem)

Thor 5/6/Intel
Canal Digital Norway
TV2 PL1 HD
TV2 PL2 HD
TV2 PL3 HD

All showing as Freq 10747.

Was OK a few weeks back. Cheers Paul
(Edit: Just downloaded latest/todays image, so will check if it's sorted)

PS, Thanks for all the hard work, you are a gent!

basilyoung
20-10-12, 22:40
I've noticed three channels showing the same program.
The channel info said different matches, but the same match was on each channel.
When i looked at the frequency, they are the same etc. (not sure if that is a problem)

Thor 5/6/Intel
Canal Digital Norway
TV2 PL1 HD
TV2 PL2 HD
TV2 PL3 HD

All showing as Freq 10747.

Was OK a few weeks back. Cheers Paul
(Edit: Just downloaded latest/todays image, so will check if it's sorted)

PS, Thanks for all the hard work, you are a gent!

interesting question, due to the fact this is E1 settings section, ( sd only, as e1 units cant decode HD )

how ever, the answer to your question is that only one 3pm game can be shown due to recent ruleings

but non 3pm games will show multy games

fulabeer
20-10-12, 23:36
Basil
It's says this thread is the "Catseye Enigma 1 /Enigma 2 settings thread" but any way!
Thanks for your response! :)

Larry-G
21-10-12, 06:06
as baz pointed out, due to recent court proceedings and the subsequent rulings, the EPL have closed down very tightly on foreign providers when it comes to the 3pm Saturday matches. now a provider can only air a single 3pm match but all other time-frames are unaffected.

MaD_FOr_iT
09-01-13, 23:25
hows the best way to transfer these i try ftp and it keeps failing on alot of the files :s

Stanman
09-01-13, 23:59
You need to use dreamboxedit - its in the settings editor par to the forum

Larry-G
10-01-13, 00:01
hows the best way to transfer these i try ftp and it keeps failing on alot of the files :s

First off this thread is for downloads only, there is a dedicated discussion thread for this Bouquet on the forum where you can ask questions. but to answer you use a dedicated Bouquet manager such as DBE = dreamboxedit not a FTP program.

posts now moved to the correct thread, please in future look a little more carefully where you post.

Thanks.

darrenspud85
29-03-13, 01:48
Hi everyone not really sure what my problem is but everytime I log on to page 10 of enigma 2 settings page it tells me im not logged in (keep getting the guest message on the right hand side) it was fine the last time I downloaded a bouquet. has anyone any ideas why this might be happening?? cheers in advance :)

darrenspud85
29-03-13, 01:52
just got I sorted thanks guys and sorry for the stupid questions (newbie here) :o

safinn
29-03-13, 22:04
Hello guys, take a look here:

http://catseyesettings.com

daveo_spy
17-04-13, 18:07
Hi Chaps,
Every time I download catseyes latest bouquet ….enigma 2 settings 28 east 12.04.2013 and edit it then attempt to ftp it to my vu box using (dreamboxedit 5.1.1.1) it gives and error in German and stops. The box freezes and nothing is displayed. If I attempt to ftp without editing the bouquet it works. I have been using catseyes for years and have never experienced this problem. I am using the latest vix version and I am up-to-date with the software update. I cannot figure this out.
Is anyone else experiencing the same problem? And any suggestions

Thanks
Daveo_spy

tinbin300
18-04-13, 08:56
I am having a similar problem as daveo,I have used catseyes bouquet for some time now and never had a problem. But the latest channel settings and the previous one has effected my box with tuner error, and affected my usuals positioner settings as well. And I have had to choose another epg bouquet .I also have the latest vix image, I do wish I could go back to using catseyes bouquet again.

daveo_spy
18-04-13, 19:23
Do you also get the "datei nicht gefunden" when ftping across

No change I am using another bouquet but I prefer catseyes as I have been using cats for years. I keep getting the "datei nicht gefunden" message which means data not found. but only when I edit catseyes bouquet, if I install cats without editing it , it ftp across OK no problems. Cannot use "cats" if I cannot edit it. Please help us sort this out. Daveo

tinbin300
20-04-13, 09:39
I get the same problem m8,"datei nicht gefunden" and I have been using cats for a long time as well .

The Lambton Worm
20-04-13, 09:44
No problems for me using the 75e-45w settings.

I used to get the same problem about a year ago but got round it by downloading ET9000CC. That has a built in channel list uploader amongst other things. It should work with any Enigma 2 box.

catseye
22-04-13, 20:37
Hi Guys
Try opening up the file using dreamset instead of dreambox edit

Edit file & save it with a new file name

Then send it to you box & reboot

Let me know how it goes

tinbin300
23-04-13, 11:26
Hi Catseye
I will let you know ,as soon as I can .

daveo_spy
23-04-13, 19:06
Hi Cats, I tried using dreamset instead of dreamedit as you advised and unfortunately no joy!!!! I really hope this can be resolved as I miss using your bouquet.

catseye
25-04-13, 20:11
Have a look at the setup of your settings editor

Make sure it set up for enigma 2 & your receiver

Dont mean to sound patronising but sometimes settings on editor can alter

I havent had any other reports of any similar errors anywhere else

catseye
25-04-13, 20:13
Hi Cats, I tried using dreamset instead of dreamedit as you advised and unfortunately no joy!!!! I really hope this can be resolved as I miss using your bouquet.

What receiver are you using & which file are you having problems with?

daveo_spy
26-04-13, 13:49
I am using the Vu Duo VIx image 3.0 and I am using the enigma 2 28.2 East bouquet dated the 12-04-2013 from your site.

catseye
26-04-13, 17:02
I am using the Vu Duo VIx image 3.0 and I am using the enigma 2 28.2 East bouquet dated the 12-04-2013 from your site.

I havent got a site m8

Download from this site & unrar & install using dreambox edit or dreamset software

I am about to upload new files now

daveo_spy
27-04-13, 11:38
Hi Cats, thanks for your prompt replies. I have tried this using dreambox edit or dreamset software no joy. However, with your new set and using ET9000CC as recommended by lambton it worked. so thanks again to both of you and everyone else who has responded to my problem.

Thanks
Daveo

Yaris
27-04-13, 11:39
problem recivers wont reboot:confused:

JimboM
27-04-13, 20:20
I'm getting the "datei nicht gefunden" message too when trying to install the 75E-45W settings

Tried using theET9000CC but then box wouldn't re-boot, I reflashed with Vix 3.0.339 and but still get the "datei nicht gefunden" eror with DBEdit

An old 75E-45W settings file from 01.02.13 works fine though

Cheers

joe2419
28-04-13, 09:03
Hi catseye cannot get latest settings 26.4.13 to load on my duo, gets to boot logo and just hangs will not reboot any idea thanks

dmboot
28-04-13, 15:56
Hi catseye cannot get latest settings 26.4.13 to load on my duo, gets to boot logo and just hangs will not reboot any idea thanks

I'm tried using the 26.4.13 full set on my DM800HD SE and it did the same. Couldn't get box restarted.

I had to re-image the box and stick with 30.3.13 which works fine.

dmboot
28-04-13, 18:11
I'm tried using the 26.4.13 full set on my DM800HD SE and it did the same. Couldn't get box restarted.

I had to re-image the box and stick with 30.3.13 which works fine.

Perhaps this is relevant, but I noticed I was using DBE ver 5.0.2.0

I've now upgraded to 5.2.0.0, but I haven't tried again.

yummer
28-04-13, 22:53
i had same issue log file using dreamboxedit says 25 errors in tv bouquets? i only need 28.2 east and that works great. its been removed off blackhole server also as a few issues with boxes getting stuck on gui starting screen. love your layout catseye so hope this issue is resloved soon as you have one of the nicest channel lists ive tried. keep up great work.

gordyboy
29-04-13, 23:02
doesnt work for me on vu+ spinning vix

river-rat
30-04-13, 20:31
Catseye Enigma 2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 30.04.2013

Please let me know if any of you are still having problems

Ive just checked it on my vu duo & can confirm

No loops on reboot

Enjoy

i have a motored dish mate and always use your lists :) (close to a year )
i get some channels saying tune not in list ect?
also i have to remove your settings, then re download from plugin and then re scan cross epg a lot.
any pointers for when i want to update?

yummer
30-04-13, 20:54
still having issue mate..... vu+ duo running blackhole. totally reflashed box from scratch. blank canvas so to speak i.e no plugins/meoboot/universe or usb's plugged in.... wierd. ftp's to box great no issue there until restart enigma and stuck on "starting GUI"

Armpit1UK
01-05-13, 13:38
Hi I jus wanted to point out that I am having the same issue upon reboot after loading the settings from the plugins menu on Vix TM-2T version , the spinner comes up and then nothing. Will try dreambox edit with a different settings list tonight.

catseye
01-05-13, 17:55
Try this
Reflash box with image of choice
Then set up tuner config
Do a scan on say 28.2 east
Reboot box
Then send file to box using dreamset or dreambox edit etc & reboot

Let me know how it goes

adamvfr
01-05-13, 18:06
Hi Catseye,

Your latest settings file has also put my vu duo in a constant loop.

Is the only way out to reflash?

Sicilian
03-05-13, 05:19
30/04 settings, getting constant bootloop on Technomates.

evesham
03-05-13, 18:36
still getting a boot loop with the latest Catseye Enigma 2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 03.05.2013
on vu+ duo :(

skybot1
03-05-13, 22:19
Hmm there is something wrong, it takes a long time to load with dreamedit , i updated to the latest one too still the same,then when i do a bit of editing,it fails sometimes says out of memory...?

yummer
04-05-13, 06:21
Hi Catseye,

Your latest settings file has also put my vu duo in a constant loop.

Is the only way out to reflash?

Yes I think it is tbh. I had to reflash my duo with black hole image after latest catseye. Doesn't take long though. So no drama

Sicilian
04-05-13, 06:24
Yes I think it is tbh. I had to reflash my duo with black hole image after latest catseye. Doesn't take long though. So no drama

Try this latest pack http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?42&p=211622#post211622

yummer
04-05-13, 06:27
Try this
Reflash box with image of choice
Then set up tuner config
Do a scan on say 28.2 east
Reboot box
Then send file to box using dreamset or dreambox edit etc & reboot

Let me know how it goes

This doesn't work mate which is unfortunate. I've finally got autobouquetmaker running on BH now hope you get to the root cause. Its strange how it works on some boxes and not others. Works great on my dads vu duo

yummer
04-05-13, 06:29
Try this latest pack http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?42&p=211622#post211622

Thanks sicillian but got autobouquetmaker working now in BH image with help from BH team and your very own pheonix

Larry-G
04-05-13, 07:05
Thanks sicillian but got autobouquetmaker working now in BH image with help from BH team and your very own pheonix

Congrats mate, i'm glad you finally got it working to your liking, you'll see now why i champion ABM so much on this and other forums.

Larry-G
04-05-13, 10:34
For those still having problems with the catseyes motor bouquet pack delete the satellites.xml file in the bouquet folder of the pack, and use this one instead, generated from http://satellites-xml.org/

evesham
04-05-13, 13:23
Eureka you've cracked it pheonix, works a treat on the vu+ duo, many thanks :)

safinn
04-05-13, 19:59
Just uploaded and is working perfectly.

catseye
04-05-13, 20:02
Yes it was the xml file that caused the problems with loop on some sat boxes

New working file is out now & on this site

JimboM
10-05-13, 22:57
With the latest file (04.05.2013) I'm getting the following error with DBedit

Directory "F:\Satellite\Catesye E2 Settings File 75East - 45West 04.05.2013" contains no file called "services"
You must first use the FTP option to copy all the necessary files from your Dreambox to your PC

Any ideas what this means ??

Thanks

Jim

gordyboy
13-05-13, 10:37
I have one problem with the settings file it when my vu+ duo is fully booted up it doesnt kick straight into a channel I have to select favourites and choose one. Any ideas? Thanks

darrenspud85
13-05-13, 18:13
thanks............

river-rat
16-05-13, 19:03
any update for the muti sat with the new BT sports channels?

Larry-G
17-05-13, 09:54
any update for the muti sat with the new BT sports channels?

There just placeholders and not even live yet so your not missing any thing.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

gordyboy
01-06-13, 13:50
Tried the 28.2 to 13 on my vu+ dup today no joy says check tuner configuration anyone else?

gordyboy
01-06-13, 13:55
and 75 east to 45 west file service not available check tuner configuration.

are these tested before uploading?

Larry-G
01-06-13, 14:03
Tried the 28.2 to 13 on my vu+ dup today no joy says check tuner configuration anyone else?

and 75 east to 45 west file service not available check tuner configuration.

are these tested before uploading?

There is a dedicated discussion thread for catseyes settings, I have moved your posts into it, please in future use the correct thread as the one you originally posted in is a downloads only thread.

gordyboy
01-06-13, 14:04
no problem pal could you have a look at this file because if i remember correctly you resolved the problem thanks

catseye
01-06-13, 15:18
New 75-45 file added at 15.16 today

As error with previous release

The Lambton Worm
15-06-13, 09:48
Getting the "Service unavailable. Check tuner configuration" error again with the latest settings 75 east - 45 west dated 14/06/13.

catseye
15-06-13, 10:13
Getting the "Service unavailable. Check tuner configuration" error again with the latest settings 75 east - 45 west dated 14/06/13.

What image are you using m8

The Lambton Worm
15-06-13, 10:51
What image are you using m8

Openvix 3.0.679 on an ET9000. I've just reflashed and tried uploading again but I still get the same error.

scrupples
15-06-13, 11:07
hi mate just to say Im on 678 with ultimo and its doing the same for me.

catseye
15-06-13, 11:17
If you have time have a look at the xml file to make sure its not too big

The Lambton Worm
15-06-13, 11:52
I checked the satellites.xml file in the current settings and it was smaller than the file in settings 01/06/13. I updated satellites.xml in the current settings with the previous one, sent the files to my STB and it worked fine. The attached file is what I used if its any iuse to anyone else having the same problem.

skybot1
16-06-13, 12:27
I just checked what the prob is i think, when the file is loaded this comes up on the prompt [service not available check tuner configuration]
on mine it says the settings are LNB 33 advance, so that's why its not cfg,not sure why it has gone up to LNB 33 with the file, loaded The Lambton Worm file ftp reboot box all OK after, so that's why the tuner is not configured.
hope this sheds some light on it

regards

skybot1

martyd
17-06-13, 05:29
The xml file change did not work for me, using BH, downloaded settings from their server and tuner B is showing as nothing connected everything greyed out..used some other settings hannibals and everything fine, this is the case with 28 and motor

martyd
17-06-13, 05:48
OOPs !! forgot to send the new XML all is good now noticed single sat was also altered to 19

skybot1
17-06-13, 16:43

this is the update file i used works ok for me

regards

skybot1.

Armpit1UK
20-06-13, 20:18
Hi, I tried the new list with and without the updated xml file and my TM-2T hangs whilst booting at 28% for ages. It finally booted up but I've not had the same issues with any other lists.

dilly1066
22-06-13, 10:51
hi same thing happened to me, updated to latest catseye and kept getting service not available check tuner configuration , this was on blackhole 2.0.3 and then loaded latest vix image and same thing happened, the satellite.xml file skybot1 posted got things working again, thanks

river-rat
22-06-13, 12:06
just downloaded from feed today to see if had sorted out the new channel moves and as read above got tuner errors, just updated box to see if was a problem ( new larger load screen :) )
gone to feeds after this, settings catseyes 75e-45w downloaded and all seems ok

catseyes, your feed still not got the new disney hd, select hd ect in them??

wazza_2
23-06-13, 16:11
just downloaded from feed today and still the same issue on Catseye E2 Settings File 75 East-45 West 23.06.13, just says [service not available check tuner configuration]

klunk
24-06-13, 11:21
just happened to me as well. Just changed to previous working .xml and all working good. The working .xml I used is 175kb, the latest .xml is 475kb?

Larry-G
24-06-13, 11:40
for a known working satellites.xml file go here

http://satellites-xml.org/ This is our very own .xml generator and differs from the others in that you can choose to leave out the often unused feeds transponders. This in turn gives faster scanning results on satellites such as 16 east and reduces the overall file size by up to half.

greig311059
28-06-13, 12:21
hi there just tryed to upload the 23/06/13 catseye enigma 2 on to my vu solo running the vti image and crashes the box i then need to reflash box with vti again any ideas thanks

catseye
30-06-13, 17:35
hi there just tryed to upload the 23/06/13 catseye enigma 2 on to my vu solo running the vti image and crashes the box i then need to reflash box with vti again any ideas thanks

Use the files with the 28.06.2012 dates on them as they are working fine now

mrc
07-07-13, 14:06
is there any updates?? as a lot has changed channel wise on SKY UK,

tony081
18-07-13, 16:47
Sorry all sorted/.

martyd
26-07-13, 16:15
todays update,I know more experienced guys will know, but for those with dual tuners and greyed out channels after updating settings check tuner config..

gordyboy
29-07-13, 18:52
is the catseye available from plugins? tx

gordyboy
29-07-13, 18:53
sorry should be enigma 2

Larry-G
29-07-13, 18:58
yes catseyes settings are available via the ViX image and OE-Alliance feeds, i last updated them about 3 weeks ago and will be updating them again later this week when i get the time, so likely Thursday or Friday.

river-rat
04-08-13, 10:38
any updates as i have to use auto maker to watch tv on 28.2

his settings are missing at present:

sky showcase HD
sky sports 2 changed to ashes
eurosport 2
sky sports news hd
espn hd
discovery hd
sky arts 2 hd
more 4 hd
itv london hd

ect

Larry-G
04-08-13, 10:41
The last files he posted here were from the 26th of July, not sure if there are any newer ones yet.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?42-Catseye-Enigma2-Settings-file-75-East-to-58-West&p=226468&viewfull=1#post226468

river-rat
04-08-13, 13:28
i`ll see if i get the time to move the 20 channels missing into his list

wazza_2
05-08-13, 18:19
any update on when the channels on Catseye Enigma2 Settings file 75 East to 58 West will be updated PLEASE

Larry-G
05-08-13, 18:24
no idea but his last set from the 26th of July was added to the OE-Alliance feeds last night.

evesham
06-08-13, 20:38
is there any chance the release date can be added to the name that is on the feeds?

wolfie01
06-08-13, 23:19
Hi,

New to this new member is it just me but recently my BT Sports have gone off along with ESPN can anyone advise me on what i need to do?

Sandman
07-08-13, 12:32
Hi,

New to this new member is it just me but recently my BT Sports have gone off along with ESPN can anyone advise me on what i need to do?

You can manual scan for BT Sports & ESPN (see here for frequencies - http://en.kingofsat.net/channelhistory.php?ch=11584) or wait for Catseye to update his bouquets...

bsoylemezli
07-08-13, 14:51
Hi guys,

I dont know its right place to put this or not? ( sorry for that in advance) but can someone give me a guide to how to install and activate catseye properly. I have latest vix image installed and have vu duo2 box.

Thanks

Larry-G
07-08-13, 16:01
Hi guys,

I dont know its right place to put this or not? ( sorry for that in advance) but can someone give me a guide to how to install and activate catseye properly. I have latest vix image installed and have vu duo2 box.

Thanks

You can get it from the plugin feeds.

Menu> plugins> green button.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

river-rat
10-08-13, 09:39
sorry for the late reply, i just did a new scan and will try and update the settings today, but see its nearly 30 channels moved

this is a new scan, with the auto bouquet if any one wants to move them.

no1baggiesfan
11-08-13, 20:13
is there any chance the release date can be added to the name that is on the feeds?

Great idea.

joe2419
12-08-13, 18:49
why is there no e2 settings only e1

Keef07
12-08-13, 19:14
I was going to ask the same question re E2 settings.:)

Stanman
12-08-13, 21:18
Catseye has created E2 settings there in the E2 forum

direct link here and also first post of this thread as well http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?42-Catseye-Enigma2-Settings-file-75-East-to-58-West

The Lambton Worm
12-08-13, 22:22
Catseye has created E2 settings there in the E2 forum

direct link here and also first post of this thread as well http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?42-Catseye-Enigma2-Settings-file-75-East-to-58-West

I think what they mean is his E1 settings have been updated this afternoon but his E2 settings haven't.

zola25
14-08-13, 12:22
Hi all
Not sure it is a settings problem but can someone check Disney channel and Disney XD the danish versions in the latest files, they are on 11389h 24500 7/8 on thor.
The channels are in the file but when i upload the file only they are missing and do not show up with a scan either

zola25
14-08-13, 13:29
Sorted it had to rescan with clear before scan as yes and they appeared never had to do that before?

Mandanddeb
05-10-13, 20:55
Iv downloaded the settings from the plugins and a great deal of the channels are missing is this just me?
It's missing channels from all sats

Unibox HD2 vix 747

And settings 75e to 45e

rickyblanes
06-10-13, 06:49
Does anyone have a problem uploading the latest settings(05/10/2014) as both Dreamset and Dreamedit say there is a lamedb error?

jth
06-10-13, 21:20
any update for enigma 1 please?

MaD_FOr_iT
01-11-13, 02:12
catseye could you please fix husler hd and redlight hd on 13 e please i keep getting tune failed on your channel list but it works on vhannibal settings, i tried to fix myself without much luck

davelee
01-11-13, 11:23
catseye could you add more west sat please

catseye
03-11-13, 19:50
catseye could you add more west sat please

What sats are you asking for ?

davelee
04-11-13, 00:17
sat 58 west

catseye
05-11-13, 18:13
sat 58 west

On looking at Intelsat 21 @ 58 West there are only c band transponders on there & no ku band ones

jth
03-12-13, 22:59
any update on enigma 1 please catseye.

catseye
06-12-13, 21:53
any update on enigma 1 please catseye.

I see if I can release an updated file in next few days

jth
28-12-13, 19:10
I see if I can release an updated file in next few days

any chance of an update please m8

tony081
06-01-14, 14:33
Hi, not sure were to post, using catseye latest bouquet.
Sly HD UK gone or freezing and unable to watch, anybody else with same problems?
Re installed VIX image, build 808, Vu = Duo.
Done a manual scan on 28.2, after completion most HD channel are no longer there N/A
Server seems to be OK.
Any Suggestions??

MaD_FOr_iT
09-01-14, 20:53
Hi catseye i having a prob with sky sports hd 1 on the uk pack .on yours you use the 1 that uses channel id 3802 but that dont work for me id 3877 works but after i move that channel over to the uk pack and untick hide in propperties it still dosent show on my channel list after saving and transferring any ideas where iam going wrong?

MaD_FOr_iT
10-01-14, 06:58
nvm just had to put the channel list over using telnet to shut down ect

Larry-G
10-01-14, 11:27
nvm just had to put the channel list over using telnet to shut down ect

That's the best way. Ideally you should only transfere bouquets while enigma is asleep to prevent errors popping up

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

madaboutlotus
14-01-14, 10:17
Hi, not used this channel list, can someone confirm what folder it needs to go in or is it transferred using Dreamedit or similar.

gordyboy
14-01-14, 12:12
Hi catseye

I am running vu+ duo with vix most up to date build. I downloaded your recent settings 19/23/28 east as normal but this time it knocked out my tuner configuration and I had to re tune. Very strange as it hasnt happened with any previous files

Thanks for all your good work

gordyboy
14-01-14, 12:13
just to say file was for enigma 2

ormerods
27-01-14, 20:37
Transferred over to my Uno running Vix 793 and for some reason lots of channels seem to be missing, for instance when I go onto 19.2 this is the full list of channels (see attached pic)

Anybody have any ideas why this might be?

catseye
01-02-14, 14:57
Transferred over to my Uno running Vix 793 and for some reason lots of channels seem to be missing, for instance when I go onto 19.2 this is the full list of channels (see attached pic)

Anybody have any ideas why this might be?

Ive never seen that before tbh

I would send settings to box again & reboot enigma

Larry-G
01-02-14, 15:40
Try killing enigma via a telnet session first before you transfer the settings, doing so while enigma is alive always brings the possibility of corrupting them as they are held in live memory ( ram ).

constant
05-02-14, 18:43
Hello, not sure if this is the correct thread to ask this but i was always using Catseye bouquets and never did any channel searching before.. I recently found out that some channels are not working anymore e.g FOX and E4. Is this global or is it just a transponder change? Will the new catseye settings resolve the issue? Thanks in advance and sorry if my question is out of place and dumb.

catseye
12-02-14, 18:42
Hello, not sure if this is the correct thread to ask this but i was always using Catseye bouquets and never did any channel searching before.. I recently found out that some channels are not working anymore e.g FOX and E4. Is this global or is it just a transponder change? Will the new catseye settings resolve the issue? Thanks in advance and sorry if my question is out of place and dumb.

Fox & E4 working fine here

Wheres your location in europe as some channels have moved to astra 2e sat which has a tighter footprint on UK

New e2 file should be out by the weekend

constant
14-02-14, 23:07
Yeah, I guessed they moved to 2e. Im in western Greece (Zakynthos Island). Thanks :)

Larry-G
14-02-14, 23:08
Yeah, I guessed they moved to 2e. Im in western Greece (Zakynthos Island). Thanks :)

your out of luck then mate, i dont think you'll be able to get any thing from 2e no matter the size of dish you use.

constant
15-02-14, 16:40
Yea... I'll give it a shot with a 2.6 and then a 3.7 DH later on this month and see what i can get.

robti
16-02-14, 12:13
Hi STV HD on 28.2E is missing (see there was an update on KOS on the 15th)

catseye
16-02-14, 12:19
Hi STV HD on 28.2E is missing (see there was an update on KOS on the 15th)

Its gone off air & is no longer broadcast at present via sat

buz
26-04-14, 18:14
Hi has history channel hd on sky uk changed frequency as it's not currently working. I have vu duo using latest vix.

dfox
26-04-14, 18:52
See Here.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?37533-Looks-like-CS-is-being-attacked-by-Sky

DaMacFunkin
14-05-14, 18:38
Hello Mr Eyes, I appreciate all your hard work, but is there any chance in the future you could produce a 75e-45w settings that excludes 28.2 lists and transponders, reason is I like being able to download your settings from the feeds, but I like using abm as well and the 2 don't go, because my bbc1 becomes bbc1 north west, my ITV HD becomes ITV Granada HD etc.
Thank you.

syrusd
19-05-14, 18:06
how do you install these?

river-rat
06-06-14, 12:17
yet again have to do it manually, what happen to the so called update and when it sees a channel update to do via the box?

i have to come here, download ftp and do myself.

rossi2000
06-06-14, 12:25
yet again have to do it manually, what happen to the so called update and when it sees a channel update to do via the box?

i have to come here, download ftp and do myself.

:violin::violin::violin::violin:

heh

gordyboy
20-07-14, 23:45
anyone got ch 5 hd working? Not working on latest settings.

abu baniaz
21-07-14, 00:19
Ch5 HD is affected by the changes. Only works in official receivers

DaMacFunkin
21-07-14, 08:37
CH5 HD chooses not to rent HD muxes in the UK whether that be on freeview satellite or cable, it does allow VM and SKY to simulcast it's channel in HD with those companies providing the infrastructure and covering some of the costs which is why the Channel is encrypted. CH5s previous owners regularly declined the chances to aquire a freeview HD or freesat HD mux, that may change in the future now the company is owned by Viacom (MTV).

zudrick
21-07-14, 14:25
Hello catseye i am wondering why is it when i use your settings on my Dreambox that some channels are missing, so i do a rescan and find losts of channels are missing ie: <n/a> even the picons are mixed up but after i have done a rescan the picons are correct but i have to manually put the channels into there respective bouquets and this is on all satellites and not just 1 can i ask where are you based and any reason why this is happening. I have a Dreambox DM8000 HD PVR

catseye
29-07-14, 09:57
Hello catseye i am wondering why is it when i use your settings on my Dreambox that some channels are missing, so i do a rescan and find losts of channels are missing ie: <n/a> even the picons are mixed up but after i have done a rescan the picons are correct but i have to manually put the channels into there respective bouquets and this is on all satellites and not just 1 can i ask where are you based and any reason why this is happening. I have a Dreambox DM8000 HD PVR

Im not sure why that happens but once youve sent file to your box try rebooting first

Mods can you move this to discussion page thanks

abu baniaz
29-07-14, 14:09
Mods can you move this to discussion page thanks

Moved. Both thread titles edited too.