PDA

View Full Version : Help: Uninstalling Stuff, Skins Question

shadowman007
21-05-11, 09:52
I wanted to no how do you uninstall stuff for example I installed a epg called Cool Guide
sent a file from pc to my VU+ box than installed it from the box in ipk installer but where’s the option to uninstall it? is there a option to uninstall from the box cus I don’t see it. Also if I send a skin to my VU+ from my pc which folder does it go in? and on my box where do I find it to install it or does it get installed automatcally once I sent it ?

Alias1
21-05-11, 10:24
Under plugins remove plugins
Skins go here
/usr/share/enigma2/
I suggest you install the skins via .ipk format if you are new to this :)

shadowman007
21-05-11, 19:59
Under plugins remove plugins
Skins go here
/usr/share/enigma2/
I suggest you install the skins via .ipk format if you are new to this :)

Thanks for that but as I said I sent a ipk file (Cool Guide) to my VU+ box and than installed it using VU+ ipk installer but this cool guide is not in the "plugins" section so where do i go to uninstall it ? or do I have to go to some folder to remove it ?

punisher
21-05-11, 20:10
Thanks for that but as I said I sent a ipk file (Cool Guide) to my VU+ box and than installed it using VU+ ipk installer but this cool guide is not in the "plugins" section so where do i go to uninstall it ? or do I have to go to some folder to remove it ?

Go to menu/plugins/red button to remove plugins and its under extensions the cool tv guide

shadowman007
22-05-11, 16:24
Hi thanks but you said that " its under extensions the cool tv guide" where is the extensions section on the VU+ how do I get their thanks

Alias1
22-05-11, 16:42
Hi thanks but you said that " its under extensions the cool tv guide" where is the extensions section on the VU+ how do I get their thanks
Why dont you read the post one above you

shadowman007
22-05-11, 16:47
Why dont you read the post one above you

I have been in plugins its not their as it was sent via my PC to my VU+ box I also have been in manage extensions not their either

basilyoung
22-05-11, 17:29
in plugins, there is an option to download plugins, and remove plugins

in remove plugins, click on extentions, if it not listed then its not there,

to test, go to download plugins, and see if its listed, if it is, then its not on your system

shadowman007
22-05-11, 19:34
in plugins, there is an option to download plugins, and remove plugins

in remove plugins, click on extentions, if it not listed then its not there,

to test, go to download plugins, and see if its listed, if it is, then its not on your system

opps :p yea sorry everyone and thanks yea i was going into some other "manage extensions" where i could not find it yes i found it in plugins pressing red button and in extensions.

punisher
22-05-11, 20:24
opps :p yea sorry everyone and thanks yea i was going into some other "manage extensions" where i could not find it yes i found it in plugins pressing red button and in extensions.

Glad u got it sorted mate