PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy a TM800 ?

kaneguru
07-06-10, 16:41
Hi all.Where can i buy the TM800. I´m not lucky with my VU+,i think the TM800 is better for me.

Sicilian
07-06-10, 16:46
Hi all.Where can i buy the TM800. I´m not lucky with my VU+,i think the TM800 is better for me.

You can buy from our sponsor, click on the banner above ;)

grtmoby
07-06-10, 17:09
or the pointing fellow at the ends of sic's signature

lol

bassethound
07-06-10, 17:36

See my post here

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?850-My-TM800-Arrived-today-here-are-my-first-impressions.

Had one delivered to day that im sorting out for a friend the box i a long way off being a finished box i would hang on till the VU + Solo comes out you wont regret it

Retired member
07-06-10, 17:49

By all means get in touch with us if you want the TM800 and are happy to buy on the basis that it's still very much beta firmware, but honestly if you've not got on with the VU+ you are really not going to be better off with the TM800, they both use Enigma 2 firmware so work very much the same, the difference being the VU+ firmware actually works well! Honestly I would have a good think about this before you go for a TM800, but as they say the customers always right.... :)

bassethound
07-06-10, 18:00
By all means get in touch with us if you want the TM800 and are happy to buy on the basis that it's still very much beta firmware, but honestly if you've not got on with the VU+ you are really not going to be better off with the TM800, they both use Enigma 2 firmware so work very much the same, the difference being the VU+ firmware actually works well! Honestly I would have a good think about this before you go for a TM800, but as they say the customers always right.... :)

I agree with you i have both these boxes under my tv right now and i know which one i would recommend all day long and its not the Technomate yet!!!!!!!!!!