PDA

View Full Version : blade 7000 recording channels

johnviv
19-05-11, 12:30
hi has any body found a solution to this problem below
the text is taken from the official www.blademedia.tv web site
i cant get to work, it only wants to record one channel,
thanks.

To perform multi-record, it is recommended that you use a fast USB storage device eg. USB2.0 Hard Drive. USB flash sticks may not give good performance, will be slow interacting, may make the box unstable or may not work at all, but you can try it.

To multi-record, press OK to show Channel List..... Press REC button on remote to start recording.... go to another channel on the same transponder.... press REC again (you may get "Record Full" message if USB is busy or slow, just try it again after a few seconds).... You now have two channels recording and you can now select a third channel on the same transponder to watch.

punisher
19-05-11, 12:33
Which channels u tryna record? As it says the channels need to be on the same transponder and most of these are random channels

johnviv
19-05-11, 14:07
if i select the hd group and select a channel and start the recording then select to the channel next to it and press record it wants to cacell the first recording, how do i find the channels that are on the same trasponder,
thank you for reply,

punisher
19-05-11, 14:18
if i select the hd group and select a channel and start the recording then select to the channel next to it and press record it wants to cacell the first recording, how do i find the channels that are on the same trasponder,
thank you for reply,

have a look here

http://www.lyngsat.com/packages/skyuk.html

johnviv
20-05-11, 10:29
okay , thanks alot but i found the solution for the blade 7000s channel recording more than one channel, as follows>>>
many thanks ,

You can change your channel sorting to sort by transponder by pressing OK to bring up Channel List, then press RED button to change the tab to TP.

Then you can see the individual transponders on the left side, with the channels that are on each on on the right side.