PDA

View Full Version : Fooking Planners

Stanman
17-05-11, 18:34
I inquired about planning permission with my local council to convert a garage into a room. I had a site meeting and was verbally advised permission would be given, put the app in paid the fee and than ran around like a blue arsed fly to meet their bloody requirements to only get a letter today refusing permission. Wish I had one of Pheonix guns:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Arse holes talk about loss of parking on the frigging public highway but I was going to provide an extra space on my from garden.

Whats really fooking me off is around the corner they have given permission for a 16 room block for single mothers with NO fooking off street parking.

t.ph
17-05-11, 18:52
Whats really fooking me off is around the corner they have given permission for a 16 room block for single mothers with NO fooking off street parking.

But just think of the fun you could have with the single mothers all for just offering them a parking space ;)

punisher
17-05-11, 18:54
Lmao at the comment above :p y did they deny it? Ca unot appeal

pooface
17-05-11, 20:06
That sounds about typical... They say yes verbally (even tho they never actually said yes), just to get you to put he application and money in. Then, they can get the money and say no, thinking you'll apply again in a few years... Councils are pita's!

punisher
17-05-11, 20:59
i guess different councils are a bit easier than others lol my dad has done all sorts to his house and he has never got rejected and a few others i know ... must be asses for sayin yes to u and then droppin u like that

Stanman
17-05-11, 22:31
Well this aint over!!!!
am gonna be on the phone tommorrow to give them some bloody ear ache but I know whats gonna happen "we never said that", " you misconstrued the comment" yeh right I enjoy wasting fooking £200 never mind the £600 I paid for the original application.

I can take it to appeal but its just a pita.

pooface
17-05-11, 23:17
As I said mate... The obviously wanting to get some quick moolah... Robbing sob's! lol, with the local labour mp where I work, he'd probably trade his own family to get what he wanted!!! So, a few well placed comments to get money from a member of the public sounds about right!!! lol

souroull
24-05-11, 21:39
build it anyway :wave:

Stanman
24-05-11, 22:08
Than I will have to knock it down when they serve a enforcement notice:confused: