PDA

View Full Version : Vix 2.1 (Can't install Auto Timerlist plugin plus other issue) Help please!

rruunneerr
16-05-11, 09:35
Dear all, hopefully somebody maybe able to shed some light on the following issues I’m experiencing with Vix 2.1 image?

1) I’ve been trying to install the Auto Timerlist cleanup plugin with no joy. I go to the software management and select software extentions, I then select EPG section which so the Plugin Auto Timerlist Cleanup and select it ans it shows not installed. I then come out the screen back to the previous one and click on install selected plugin but the plugin don’t install. It looks it will but comes up with Zero plugins installed.

My question is, is this a fault or I’m I doing something wrong?
Also as a work around can anybody point me in the direction of this plugin location on the net so that I can manually install it (searched in vain)?

2) My second issue is I have the multi button plugin is installed and now I can’t use the quick Vix epg (the one in the info bar when you can move left and right to see whats on the next channels). Is there a way to use this feature of Vix with the multi button plugin installed?

Thank you in advance for any possible help/solution.

Vix team please keep up the great work as this is by far the best image I have used/tried, believe me I’ve tested loads.

Regards,

Kev.

t.ph
16-05-11, 10:07
Isnt Auto timer list cleanup already part of VIX!

Menu > Setup > System > Record > Keep old timers for how many days

punisher
16-05-11, 10:42
Try installing the plugins from menu/plugins/add plugins and see if you can get it installed from there. Also vix has a timer cleanup plugin. If you go into timers you wil see it there i think its the blue button

t.ph
16-05-11, 14:44
If you go into timers you wil see it there i think its the blue button

I think you will find that is "Manual" Cleanup of done timers

rruunneerr
16-05-11, 15:16
Thanks for the help so far.

Still no joy in trying to install the plugin, is there a version (IPK) I can manually install?

Also any suggestion regarding issue no.2 above?

Thanks,

Kev.

t.ph
16-05-11, 15:29
You might not be able to install it due to the fact that VIX has it already built in & maybe there is some conflict. Looks like one of the coders will need to answer this.
Is there a reason why you want to install it when it is already built in to the image?
Sorry i dont use multiquick button so cant help but has it anything to do with Blue > VIX > Settings > QuickEPG Usage !