PDA

View Full Version : Recording issue

nickydoc
15-05-11, 21:37
I have just set up my vu+

1 small problem.

I just recorded the golf on sly2 and tried to watch sly3 and it said no free tuner available, BUT when i went to sly1 it was Ok and still recorded the golf..

Any ideas?

I have just got rid of my sly+ box and replaced it with the vu+.
i set tuner A to 28.2 and tuner B to loopback through.

Is this correct?

steford
15-05-11, 22:21
If you had 2 cables coming into your Sky+ box you'll want them both into the Vu+ and both tuner A and Tuner B setting to 28E. If not then your setup is correct but you have hit a limitation of it. Sky Sports 1 and 3 are on the same transponder so if you can get one on your free tuner you should be able to get the other. You may have been trying to tune the Irish version or another version of the channel elsewhere as the Vu+ won't sort them by default like the Sky EPG does.

nickydoc
15-05-11, 23:16
If you had 2 cables coming into your Sky+ box you'll want them both into the Vu+ and both tuner A and Tuner B setting to 28E. If not then your setup is correct but you have hit a limitation of it. Sky Sports 1 and 3 are on the same transponder so if you can get one on your free tuner you should be able to get the other. You may have been trying to tune the Irish version or another version of the channel elsewhere as the Vu+ won't sort them by default like the Sky EPG does.

i will check the settings tomorrow as i am just off to work.

nickydoc
16-05-11, 12:11
All is good now thank you