PDA

View Full Version : Football with English Commentary

15-05-11, 10:33
Hi,

What are your favourite channels to watch English Premier League games with English Commentary besides UK channels.

Nova has to be one of my favourites but only SD.
TV2 PL HD often has them on 1w which is in HD which is great.

Are there any others that show them in English?

Thanks

Larry-G
15-05-11, 10:36
sky italia used to show them with the English commentary but due to pressure from their parent company loosing out on uk based subscriptions and the obvious cardshare problems, the English audio stream has been removed from all sky italia broadcast matches.

Stanman
15-05-11, 10:37
I dont have multi sat but irr reading that viasat or whoever is the nordic sat provider have good PQ and commentary in english.

jcm193
15-05-11, 11:16
I dont have multi sat but irr reading that viasat or whoever is the nordic sat provider have good PQ and commentary in english.

Yes my friend in the midlands has a viasat card with an official box with a 1 m dish i think he says the coverage and picture is excellent for sd and 95% of the time its in english

thfccambs
16-05-11, 21:50
sky italia used to show them with the English commentary but due to pressure from their parent company loosing out on uk based subscriptions and the obvious cardshare problems, the English audio stream has been removed from all sky italia broadcast matches.

Checked skygermany Sunday and that also no longer has English audio.

10e shows PLTVHD FTV at the moment, watched spurs beat liverpool sunday on there.

23-05-11, 07:44
Nova is pretty good. Only SD but most of time English commentry is there.

abu baniaz
24-05-11, 02:55
Nova didn't have it this weekend.

jcm193
24-05-11, 07:29
No one comes close to viasat 4.8e except ad sports 7w-26e I believe, if i had the money thats what i would go for every game and almost all in in english