PDA

View Full Version : Where has my Time Shift gone?

witchy
14-05-11, 13:15
I rarely use the timeshift feature but I've just tried to use it and I got a message "Timeshift Not Ready" ?!

It has been working for months.:confused:

I installed the new W.o.S image that was released this morning, and before that I was using Digidudes DW 24th April image, not sure if it was working on the DW image either as I didn't use it, but it was definitely working before I installed the DW image a few weeks ago.

Is this yet another feature that Team UR have removed?

witchy
16-05-11, 16:06
I've managed to get Time shift back by reverting to the 'old' DW 04-04-2011 image. :)

I'll reload the lastest WoS image later and see how it goes.

@ Digidude...

I love your mods mate, but I'm not keen on all the DW branding, is there any chance you could make an option in your PPanel that would allow all your toys to be added whilst keep the non branded skins?

Nothing against DW, it's just I don't like having people asking me what DW means, if you know what I mean.

Rat
16-05-11, 16:46
Hi Witchy
Im sure some of the branding is coded into the image
although as you know the bootscreen can be changed and the skin
:)

digidude
16-05-11, 18:03
download another skin, or even the same skin, but from the UR blue button server, then restart enigma m8, and all the skin customisations will be gone ;)

in the ppanel and plugin i created, theres also options of around 15 different spinners / cogs / scanners, as well as the option to disable it completley

witchy
16-05-11, 19:17
Hi John, hows things mate? :)

@ Digi...

Ahh, I've been using the DW server, that makes much more sense now.

Oik, got my answer, thanks guys. :)