PDA

View Full Version : VIX Team Alice Picons Bugs Changes and Addditions Thread by Silverfox0786

silverfox0786
14-05-11, 12:59
Hi guys

had a few reports that a few of the picons i made are a bit off and the corners are showing so cana you use this thread to list all errors that need fixing

also we can use this thread as a picon request thread

at the moment im only doing 28.2E but if demand grows so will the range that i do

Thanks

DeGea468
06-10-11, 19:30
The edges sticking out is no longer a problem as i have edited every picon to remove the edges sticking out, they now fit perfectly on the ViX HD Skin.

Bugs:

E! Entertainment
BBC Alba
Universal
Comedy Central
TCM
Movies 24
Movies 24 +
BBC News
BBC Paliament
Sikh TV
Sky Insider HD
Lucky Star
Filth
The Other Side

With the above channels the picons don't show but i'm sure when i was editing the picons i saw picons for the above channels.

I thought maybe it was something i done but it can't as i didn't do any renaming only removed the edges which i did to every single one and most work fine apart from the above.

silverfox0786
06-10-11, 19:32
are these from my set or the ones you updated

as user editing if not done correctly will cause picons to not show

even so i will be fixing my original set for the ones you mention above

DeGea468
06-10-11, 20:11
The ones in the above list are from the picons i edited. I really can't remember if they worked prior to me editing them.

I understand that which is why i was sure to not do anything that could stop them working that's why i kept the editing process short and snappy but maybe i still caused them to not show, I'm sure it wasn't me though as pretty much all work fine after editing but glad you'll be fixing them :thumbsup:

silverfox0786
06-10-11, 20:16
i iwll fix em and i know its not my sets that are not working in yr set as they work here fine

it has to be yr editing ;)

i will fix em any ways and keep the errors comming so i can keep an eye on what needs doing

DeGea468
06-10-11, 23:15
i iwll fix em and i know its not my sets that are not working in yr set as they work here fine

it has to be yr editing ;)

i will fix em any ways and keep the errors comming so i can keep an eye on what needs doingAh damn :( i wonder what i did to f**k them up :confused:, I'm sure i didn't do anything different to the ones that work.

Do you have rough eta on when the next release will be with the fixes?

Nothing else to report regarding bugs but if i notice anything i'll let you know.

silverfox0786
06-10-11, 23:17
usually i release every month but i will fix picons and update original post with them dated 01.10.2011

DeGea468
07-10-11, 01:56
usually i release every month but i will fix picons and update original post with them dated 01.10.2011Oh okay then, I assumes as your going to release and keep the date the same that you'll release them fairly soon?

DeGea468
09-10-11, 14:19
All the below channels i have fixed, The picons are now showing for them.. the other 4 i couldn't find the picons to fix them.. maybe they don't have picons for them?

E! Entertainment
BBC Alba
Universal
Comedy Central
TCM
Movies 24
Movies 24 +
BBC News
BBC Paliament
Sikh TV