PDA

View Full Version : CCCam on ET9000?

nor52
13-05-11, 16:30
Sorry, I'm in a hurry so I have not time to google that much... A friend of me has bought a ET9000. How does he add and start CCCam on it?

bassethound
13-05-11, 16:55
Most images dont come with any cams pre-installed or via online servers as plugins

if you instal VIX et9000 image you can find all the cams you need in the link bellow these will work on all versions of VIX team images

you will need to google or make your own confg file as none are in included in the cams

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?5921-Cams-for-ViX-Team-images

bassethound
13-05-11, 17:31
It would be nice if your first post was to say hello to the board as you said you are in a hurry :whistle:

and a thanks reply for helping you would have been even nicer :mad:

pooface
13-05-11, 20:47
It would be nice if your first post was to say hello to the board as you said you are in a hurry :whistle:

and a thanks reply for helping you would have been even nicer :mad:

to be fair, I don't think he's been back to the forum since he made his post... But yeah, a quick welcome would've been nice ;) :p

bassethound
13-05-11, 21:34
to be fair, I don't think he's been back to the forum since he made his post... But yeah, a quick welcome would've been nice ;) :p

lol he was lurking in the thread after i posted it then he did one :p

not007
15-05-11, 11:21
Hi all.
Fairly new to this but starting to get the hang of it.
Have a working CCcam.cfg; however, only the last entry is applied when I start/restart the cam. When I switch around on the two entries in the CCcam, the last entry is applied but never the first (it's like the second entry overwrites the first....)
Any ideas why this might be happening?

Thx.

Larry-G
15-05-11, 11:31
Hi all.
Fairly new to this but starting to get the hang of it.
Have a working CCcam.cfg; however, only the last entry is applied when I start/restart the cam. When I switch around on the two entries in the CCcam, the last entry is applied but never the first (it's like the second entry overwrites the first....)
Any ideas why this might be happening?

Thx.

please read the sire rules, we can not and will not get into discussions regarding cardsharing. also in future it may be best to open your own thread rather than tagging onto the end of another, this way your queries will be answered faster.

not007
15-05-11, 12:00
Ok, thx. Yes, i understand the rules but I didn't think my question was directly related with cardsharing. If I understand this technology correctly the cccam.cfg can also be used to make sure the receiver reads the cards from a legal sat provider, i.e. Viasat and/or Canal Digital.

Cheers.

Stanman
15-05-11, 12:03
Ok, thx. Yes, i understand the rules but I didn't think my question was directly related with cardsharing. If I understand this technology correctly the cccam.cfg can also be used to make sure the receiver reads the cards from a legal sat provider, i.e. Viasat and/or Canal Digital.

Cheers.

Yes it can can but two entries and to switch them to receive channels can only mean one thing and thats C L.........................

not007
15-05-11, 12:14
Yes it can can but two entries and to switch them to receive channels can only mean one thing and thats C L.........................

Got it. Thx.