PDA

View Full Version : jsc sports card renew problem!

irishchris
11-05-11, 11:45
hi guys

i have a viaccess 4 jsc sport card which exoired 2 days ago. i renewed it and accessing jsc site through proxy i can see it is renewed until may 2012 but i cannot get the card to recieve the emm to renew. i tried with ccam 2.2.1 and now with scam 3.69 but it has been on jsc sport 1 for 2 days and i have sent the signal from their site 10 times and it will not recieve it. i have read numerous sites which say scam will recieve the signal and update entitlements but not working - is there a config file for this that has to be edited? if so where? also short of buying a viaccess cam for 30 quid on ebay is there a softcam way of getting my card to work? :confused:

all help appreciated cheers

pooface
11-05-11, 11:53
Have you tried mgcamd? That usually updates a lot of entitlements?

irishchris
11-05-11, 11:57
not tried that one might give it a go when i get chance later to send signal. have used todays 5 chances off their site :)

plusser
11-05-11, 15:54
not tried that one might give it a go when i get chance later to send signal. have used todays 5 chances off their site :)

I believe these card are Via(ccess) - my French card has to go back in a cam (red) every month - cccam (tried lots of versions) won't update it while the cam does it in minutes.

+er

Larry-G
11-05-11, 17:00
the last time i used a softcam to update a viaccess card was several years ago in fact i cant even remember the name of the cam. i think this is going to be one of those times you need a dedicated hardware based cam. note though stay away from the old v1 viaccess black cam as it wont work with v2 and upwards cards.

lammy1961
11-05-11, 17:09
I have just renewed my subscription with Al Jazeera, I also have a VU Duo, what I had to do was get the seller to activate it in his Technomate and all is sweet for the endurance of the contract.
If you know someone with a Technomate just get them to put the card in it and I think Al Jazeera have to send a signal, though I'm not sure about that.
Seems a waste of money buying a cam for a one off operation.

Regards.

irishchris
11-05-11, 17:39
Well managed to update my card using scam 3.59 on my solo. Put card in slot and left it on jsc +1 and it eventually recieved the signal from the site and now has entitlements till may 2012 :)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Larry-G
11-05-11, 17:48
nice one. glad you got it sorted.

Hoopstroops
16-05-11, 21:37
HI guy's trying to update the renewal on my JSC card any direction as to how to use scam would be appreciated!

irishchris
17-05-11, 11:34
Simply install scam 3.59 and turn it on and all other cams off. Go to jsc sport +1 and leave for few hours to recieve the signal from your provider

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Hoopstroops
18-05-11, 06:41
Ok sorry for my lack of knowledge I've tried using the Vu's ipk installer though can't see where or how to switch it on if indeed it has installed correctly using this method! Could you give me some info on how it should be installed and where and how to activate it?

Hoopstroops
20-05-11, 12:51
I now have my JSC Viaccess 4.0 card updated using Scam 3.59! It was a whole lot easier once I managed to find a proper working ipk.

Found here:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/wnyHV50A/VIX_CAMS.html

Installed it using the IPK installer in VIX 2.1 and started it up in softcam manager and it then updated my JSC card in about 5min's. I still got the non standard softcam message when installing but it still worked once started in softcam's and it then appeared active!

tuporaky
23-09-11, 18:07
Without change anything in config file???????????????????????

I now have my JSC Viaccess 4.0 card updated using Scam 3.59! It was a whole lot easier once I managed to find a proper working ipk.

Found here:
http://www.4shared.com/dir/wnyHV50A/VIX_CAMS.html

Installed it using the IPK installer in VIX 2.1 and started it up in softcam manager and it then updated my JSC card in about 5min's. I still got the non standard softcam message when installing but it still worked once started in softcam's and it then appeared active!

fole
28-01-12, 00:21
I have problems to I use cccam and renew my card but in Entitlements is still old date not new renew until 2013. how to fix this???

irishchris
31-05-12, 00:30
Thank GOD for old posts. just about to renew my jsc card which ran out 2 weeks ago and drew a complete blank as to which cam i used to update it last year. the search function is worth its weight in gold lol! scam 3.5.9 cam now running and gonna leave it on jsc sports 1 until tomorrow in which time they should have sent the signal to it! :thumbsup:

birdman99
09-09-12, 01:19
Thank GOD for old posts. just about to renew my jsc card which ran out 2 weeks ago and drew a complete blank as to which cam i used to update it last year. the search function is worth its weight in gold lol! scam 3.5.9 cam now running and gonna leave it on jsc sports 1 until tomorrow in which time they should have sent the signal to it! :thumbsup:

Is it true that the tm500s and 600 will update the JSC cards and renewals better than the vu boxes?

Could someone tell me the entire process with updating or renewing JSC with vuduo.?
also does anyone know the website address for JSC to recieve update /renewal

Thanks Guys

irishchris
09-09-12, 10:31
1. Install scam 3.5.9. Reboot and activate in softcam manager

2. Setup saudi proxy and goto https://sbs.aljazeerasport.net/SelfService/

3. Goto jsc sport +2 and click on semd signal on above site. Then wait anythimg from few minutes to few hours for signal to reach box and once picture clears your card is active and entitlements updated.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

birdman99
09-09-12, 14:24
1. Install scam 3.5.9. Reboot and activate in softcam manager

2. Setup saudi proxy and goto https://sbs.aljazeerasport.net/SelfService/

3. Goto jsc sport +2 and click on semd signal on above site. Then wait anythimg from few minutes to few hours for signal to reach box and once picture clears your card is active and entitlements updated.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
tHANKS FOR THAT.do you install the scam 359 using vu duo ???is it a plugin or something?
Im just looking for a sub to Jsc as its just as cheap to get new sub as to upgrade my friends old card.
Is viacess the best one to get ?

Larry-G
09-09-12, 14:31
tHANKS FOR THAT.do you install the scam 359 using vu duo ???is it a plugin or something?
Im just looking for a sub to Jsc as its just as cheap to get new sub as to upgrade my friends old card.
Is viacess the best one to get ?

Scam is a softcam like CCcam or MGcand, install it manually as you would any other softcam.

birdman99
09-09-12, 14:33
into /tmp/?

Larry-G
09-09-12, 14:39
yes exactly as you would install any other softcam.

irishchris
09-09-12, 20:03
Yes FTP scam soft cam into /tmp. Install via blue button/vix/install local extension
On restarting GUI press blue and softcam manager and start it. Goto jsc sport +2 and send signal.
Yes viaccess sub card seems to be best at mo as there are no issues with renewing viaccess compared to irdeto.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD