PDA

View Full Version : Haye slams 'boring' Wlad

punisher
10-05-11, 20:34
David Haye says Wladimir Klitschko's reign as heavyweight champion has turned boxing fans away from the sport.

Speaking at Tuesday's press conference in London to publicise the July 2 unification fight in Hamburg, the Briton once again talked down the Ukrainian's five-year reign at the top.

Haye claimed Klitschko's 'boring' style will be exposed by his power and speed when the two champions clash.

"I'm really happy the fight has finally been signed and I'm happy I've got my man," the WBA champion said in a press conference televised by Sky Sports News.

"You are going to see a unified heavyweight champion. I believe Wladimir Klitschko is solely responsible for killing the heavyweight division, for making sure the heavyweight championship hasn't been shown worldwide - a few channels here and there but not the big boys, they've turned off to it. The average boxing fan has turned off to it.

"Finally they have come back to it for this particular fight, and that's because of me - my speed, my athleticism and what I do inside the ring.

"He made some joke about my Twitter page...he's trying to come up with jokes and his personality is exactly how he fights - boring.

"That is exactly why he needs to be eradicated from the heavyweight division.

"Jab, jab, grab. Jab, jab, grab - that's all he does. On fight night his circuits will be blown."

punisher
10-05-11, 20:35
this will be a good fite ... can see it goin the full 12 rounds though lol

pooface
10-05-11, 20:39
Feels like this fight has been set up for months, the amount of talk there has been about it...

Look forward to it happening though, and I ain't even really a boxing fan :p

punisher
10-05-11, 20:59
im a boxin fan but not watched the heavy weights they been too damn borin altogether but lookin forward to this one with all the bull talk been goin on