PDA

View Full Version : many thanks to bassethound

Larry-G
09-05-11, 13:51
i'd just like to say a massive thanks to bassethound for the kind gift of some more cam units for my collection. i was more than willing to pay for them but he point blank refused and payment.

so thanks basset mate, it is very much appreciated and i owe you one.

silverfox0786
09-05-11, 13:56
ah u beat me to it

i'd like to say thanks to bassethound aswell for donating his old cas3 unit to me very kind of him indeed

bassethound
09-05-11, 14:11
thanks for the nice comments lads i cant take money for things that i get given its just not in my nature

next time you are up my way the garden needs mowing and the car needs a wash :rolleyes:

silverfox0786
09-05-11, 15:50
thanks for the nice comments lads i cant take money for things that i get given its just not in my nature

next time you are up my way the garden needs mowing and the car needs a wash :rolleyes:

haha

last week i got my brother to do my lawn

and my car has been in my driveway since january and it still aint even been looked in by me let alone a wash

my sister gave it to me parked it in my drive handed me keys and they are still sitting there on the key rack

:roflmao:

Enzo
09-05-11, 17:35
Hi

I thank bassethound, because he makes here very good support for all boxes,and the others also. :thumbsup: