PDA

View Full Version : Problem on tm-800HD with miniWeb

pepe17
09-05-11, 08:34
I have flashed my tm800HD with UR image without any problem, everything works fine.

My problem is to acceess cccam so that I can put my line. I put the ip address of my box on my computer browser and what comes is screen Underground resistance, with some menus on the top, line, Television,Movies,Radio,BoxControl and extra.I can even control my stb on the computer, BUT I cannot see anying for cccam, even the word MINIWEB doesnt come, as I have seen on the screenshot.

Please help.

Is there any other way to access cccam and put a line??

many thx.

Sicilian
09-05-11, 09:06
Reboot your receiver, when 'checking key' shows on front screen press ok on front of receiver. Your IP address will then scroll across the screen.

pepe17
09-05-11, 09:41
Hi Sicilian.
The problem is not the ip address, I got it. And I put it on my computer it asked me username and password, I put Username : root, and password I left blank, the page comes, as i said BUT i dont see anything to put access cccam.I can even change channels from my computer.
The screen comes is not the miniweb I supposed to get.?
Is there any other way to put my line? like dm boxes? This is a headache.
pls. help.
NB: I have already flashed 3 times now.

Sicilian
09-05-11, 09:52
You can FTP.

Look at what I posted. I'm NOT saying re-flash.

Reboot the receiver, whilst booting look at the front screen. As soon as it says 'checking key', press ok on front of receiver. You will then get your IP scrolling and you should be able to access mini web. When you flash did you set a password when asked?

pepe17
09-05-11, 12:40
Thx you m8.
I did it the way you said and went through.
problem sorted.
thx.

You can FTP.

Look at what I posted. I'm NOT saying re-flash.

Reboot the receiver, whilst booting look at the front screen. As soon as it says 'checking key', press ok on front of receiver. You will then get your IP scrolling and you should be able to access mini web. When you flash did you set a password when asked?