PDA

View Full Version : Help installing Oscam

oddbjarne
05-05-11, 20:51
Hi,

Could someone please help me installing Oscam, I might be dumb but it's driving me crazy!
I tried both versions of Oscam in this (http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?6900-Cams-for-ViX-Team-images) post, but it's not working. Softcam mangers says it's running, but I see no "crypto info" in infobar as I do with CCcam currently installed, and no picture. I have two cards in my receiver.

What I've done so far:
- Download, extract and transfer .ipk file to /tmp.
- Install .ipk from ViX menu.
- Transfering config-files to /etc/tuxbox/config/.

I see lots of people having the same problem when searching Google, but looks like no one is able to help. Could someone please tell me how to install softcams? Only softcam I manage to install is CCcam.

My box is ET9000 with ViX 2.1.
Thanks!

oddbjarne
05-05-11, 22:36
Think I got it working, finally.
But how to get crypto info in infobar as I did with CCcam, now it only says Hops 0 Ecm time ..., looks like the softcam name is missing.

punisher
05-05-11, 23:05
i dont think the crypto info works for oscam ... someone will correct me but i thought there was a plugin somewhere that allowed oscam info

Alias1
06-05-11, 01:10
i dont think the crypto info works for oscam ... someone will correct me but i thought there was a plugin somewhere that allowed oscam info
oscam info plugin sucks you are better of using glass utility program