PDA

View Full Version : CrossEPG Problem

The Lambton Worm
03-05-11, 12:41
Right, I'm new to all this so gan canny.

I bought an ET9000 at the weekend and had a bit play with it. I installed the OpenPli 2.0 image and everything seemed OK so I decided to load the ViX image, after a factory reset, which was my ultimate goal.

Everything went according to plan - channel lists, cccam etc - apart from an issue I'm having with CrossEpg. I've loaded the plugins and selected the files I want to download etc. I did a manual download and the window at the bottom right of the screen appeared and told me it was downloading, parsing and reading the channel headers. Whilst reading the channel headers the box switches to a radio channel. I can hear the music ok and the window says it has read the channel headers. At this point the sound goes off and the box seems to freeze.

I then restart the box which puts everything back to normal except that there's nothing in the multi epg with the exception of the 28.2 FTA channels. Also it looks nothing like the screenshot in the sticky at the top of the forum. It has no picons and fills the screen with no preview screen. Every other epg (single etc) displays the picons and preview screen correctly.

Any suggestions?

irishchris
03-05-11, 12:54
You need to press menu in multiepg and select picture in graphic to yes enable picon to yes and items to page to 5. Exit multiepg and when you go back in will be working. Also have you selected your usb/hdd in crossing as your save point. Also press blue then vix then settings and choose epg location setup where you want it. Also I find only opentv source 28.2 is best for sky. now run crossing again and when it is finished push up arrow and select channel to watch and that's it.
Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

punisher
03-05-11, 13:35
Make sure in crossepg configurations the storage list points to where you want to store epg and also in menu/setup/vix/vix settings the epg location is the same as what you chose too

The Lambton Worm
03-05-11, 20:06
:thumbsup:

Nice one chaps. Works like a dream now.

punisher
03-05-11, 20:33
glad u sorted mate :D

irishchris
03-05-11, 21:04
No probably mate glad to help :)

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Aslain
06-05-11, 22:45
I will steal your thread ;) Got an issue with EPG, not sure it has anything to do with CrossEPG, but who knows....

Well this is my problem:

When I press Up/Down to see whats going on the channels I can see nice long names and description, but once I want to zap to selected channel, the long and nice description is gone, and are changing on my eyes into something like shortcut or even totally different descrption! Why is that and how to stop it? I only want to see long descriptions on infopanel.

Made a video on my cell to show you whats going on: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/27983671/EPG-VIDEO.3GP