PDA

View Full Version : Just started glitching?

emporer
03-05-11, 08:09
Ok, my Vu has been spot on, no probs at all, however last week I updated to the latest Silverfox settings and picons, the box is only on the fixed Sky dish, since then ive been getting glitching a bit, pretty sure its nothing to do with updating the settings but thought i'd mention it. I'm running cccam 2.1.4, box is connected via hub from a 200mb homeplug. It does seem to be fine if my net connection (VM 50mb) isnt doing anything, I get very low pings to the server etc, however if I set something downloading or uploading then I get glitching, once every few mins. It just seems odd being that it was fine until last week, nothing has changed on the box, had Vix 2.1 on since I got it, no other plugins and anything installed on the box either.

I had a quick test this morning and after setting a download going it was glitching, yet I stuck on the DM800 and that was perfect, that is connected via the same hub on the same homeplug. The DM800 is running XCS cam and a different server.

Any ideas?

Alias1
03-05-11, 08:16
Wrong place to be asking questions like this man :)

pooface
03-05-11, 09:06
We cannot discuss card sharing on this forum, as per the forum rules (http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?2-Please-read-the-rules-here)...