PDA

View Full Version : vix 2.1

netlog
01-05-11, 17:59
Just installed vix 2.1 image, and manually installed cccam 2.14. When I try to start the cam I get no config files found please setup cccam first in ect/cccam.cfg. Please help new to this image.

punisher
01-05-11, 18:01
you need to have a CCcam.cfg file with whatever details you have (cant say any further on that topic) in etc/ folder on ur vu duo inorder for cccam to work.

Stanman
01-05-11, 18:01
You need a config file, can use notepad to make it and than ftp to that location.
Please note no cardsharing talk is permitted on the forum or PM's.

netlog
01-05-11, 18:09
Was using a vti image, found it easy to install any cccam, again new to this image don’t know anything about notepad or what to put on it, just wanted to use this cam for myself. Thanks

punisher
01-05-11, 19:04
you install cccam to connect to a server, do you have any details to connect to a server? whatever details you have, open up notepad on ur pc and put your details in there that you have and save the file as CCcam.cfg and then transfer it to /etc folder. thats about all i can tell you on that

Stanman
02-05-11, 11:23
As far as I know no images support CAM out of the box, you have to install them yourself, there is only one image that comes preconfigured with the CAM and its not for the DUO.
As Punisher has said its a very simple task to do but thats about all we can say on the matter.