PDA

View Full Version : cables - single or shotgun

shuggy
27-04-11, 18:28
hi guys, im changing my lnb from single to quad, i need cable but dont know whether to get another single cable or a shotgun cable, will shotgun cable fit through the hole thats been made from my single cable that sly fitted originally ???

thanx in advance

snakie
27-04-11, 19:29
hi guys, im changing my lnb from single to quad, i need cable but dont know whether to get another single cable or a shotgun cable, will shotgun cable fit through the hole thats been made from my single cable that sly fitted originally ???

thanx in advance

I have testet both of them and I found no difference:If you are have having quad lnb -put couple shootguns,it will be needed smaller hole in the wall.:)
Good look

plusser
28-04-11, 08:56

thanx in advance

I use twin ("shotgun") on quite a long run (15m) and it works just fine. It fitted it through the old coax hole, no problem. Just remember that you will need special F connectors which have a thinner neck.
+er