PDA

View Full Version : Edit Remade bouquet

bazeze
23-04-11, 22:25
Everytime there is changes on any sat frequency. i download a new remade bouquet, then edit all the adult channel out. it take alot of time s there away where i can minimise the time, i use dream edit.

silverfox0786
24-04-11, 14:08
yeah there is conrol click and select all adult channels in bouquet

rhen right click and lock them

that way u need a pin to access them

pooface
25-04-11, 09:13
yeah there is conrol click and select all adult channels in bouquet

rhen right click and lock them

that way u need a pin to access them

Most bouquets have the adult channels pre-locked anyway... But, if using this method, you need to ensure that the parental lock is enabled and services are locked from the Menu -> Setup -> Parental Lock ...

bazeze
25-04-11, 13:33
i don't want to lock them, but get rid of them completely.

Stanman
25-04-11, 16:00
You can from your bouquets by deleting them but the next time you do an update they will be back.

The channels will stay in the ALL listing and keep coming back after a rescan even if you delete them, best bet is to lock them down. The way Poo ha ssuggested requires a pin so young ones wont be able to access them.

sonc
25-04-11, 19:09
The only way I've found which slightly speeds up the deleting is to sort them by 'package', i.e. click on the package tab in dreamboxedit. That puts all the "erotic" packages together so you can delete them all in one go. There are still plenty of others though that still need to be found and selected.

If you could sort them by 'flag' them that would be ideal as they all have a parental lock flag, but clicking on the flag tab doesn't seem to work.

Stanman
25-04-11, 19:59
If you want to do this uber quick, download the webbouqueteditor and you can lock the whole bouquet or individual channels in the web browser. It is a piece of cake. You will not be able to lock down the channels in the all list with this or DBE

bazeze
26-04-11, 13:02
If you want to do this uber quick, download the webbouqueteditor and you can lock the whole bouquet or individual channels in the web browser. It is a piece of cake. You will not be able to lock down the channels in the all list with this or DBE

thanks for all your replies
try to get webbouqueteditor but can't get to download one. can you direct where i could find.

bassethound
26-04-11, 13:14
thanks for all your replies
try to get webbouqueteditor but can't get to download one. can you direct where i could find.

I just used the search bar top right of the board and found this :p

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?7163-WebBouquetEditor&highlight=webbouqueteditor