Sicilian
03-06-10, 09:13
From Technomate, ref: Functions in TM-800 not ready

Functions in TM-800 not ready ::::> now but will be fixed soon
Remote button are
POS/TV-RAD/INSTALL/TV-AV/AUDIO/T.TEXT/SUB-T/TIMER/HDD/REC.LIST/MEDIA
Book mark and all recording functions.
Any function is not ready when requesting will have message:::>Not ready<::::

When each functions gets fixed there will be new image for download.

Data
03-06-10, 21:50
Has anybody got one yet other than beta testers?

Retired member
04-06-10, 08:48
There are a few 'end users' that have them now, but the software is still very much beta software in my opinion, so much so that I decided that we can't really be sending these out to customers as they are, so we've held off for now. We do have them available though so if someone really does want one and they are happy to buy on the understanding that most of the features advertised are not working yet, and we can't say when they will be, then get in touch and we can get you one sent out.... Unless you are wanting to become a beta tester yourself though I really wouldn't advise it, wait for the VU+ SOLO in a couple of weeks time ;)

philipx
04-06-10, 12:21
TM 800HD mine working now for the last 2 days S*Y hd on cline cccam picture quality very good on samsung LED all in all my first HD and very happy.
to start very simple let wizard do the business, lots of fidley sub menus, download from internet cccam, use filezilla to ftp, after cock-ups took about 3 hours but hey I'm not brains of britain,
used dream edit to install a previous chan list I had for ages took a while had to change config on dream edit did not tie up with box number my box was ***.***.*.2 changed this to 1 and it went straight in, yes a bit buggy its new but I am very happy chappy it has got a future good luck.

philipx
04-06-10, 12:30
Forgot to mention I have a 4 way diseq which is on the simple menu in config for tuner I also did a full scan on the sat I use my prevous chan list ended up in the fav menu so any thing that had to be change was easy to do ie: chans that were missing or chans that needed to be deleted cheers

bassethound
04-06-10, 12:40
Mine is delayed till Monday so i have to wait and see how it stacks up against my VU+ Duo which is FANTASTIC!!!!!!

FIGHT!!! LOL

Sicilian
04-06-10, 12:52
Mine is delayed till Monday so i have to wait and see how it stacks up against my VU+ Duo which is FANTASTIC!!!!!!

FIGHT!!! LOL

It wont come anywhere near the quality of your Duo ;)

If you want similar quality, cancel the TM800 and wait for the Solo.

bassethound
04-06-10, 14:09
It wont come anywhere near the quality of your Duo ;)

If you want similar quality, cancel the TM800 and wait for the Solo.

I know it wont come close to the VU+ TM800 its not for me thank god i only get to set it for a someone else who is a technophobe and tight LOL

Bye the way have recommended to the VU+ Duo too my family/friends we now have collectively 6 boxes cant wait for VU+ Solo LOL

reddishd
06-07-10, 15:33
I have installed the latest software and boot 30/06/2010 Volume still don`t work next to OK button.

Here are my findings from the 15/06/2010 update.
The main problems are:-
When starting the penguine comes on screen, the the 192.168.x.2 is on the righthand side, With in my case 192.168.1.5, then at some point it changed its self to 192.168.1.2, But the settings in network were 192.168.1.5 So i needed to reboot many times to get my fixed ip to reconize the STB.
To solve this i just changed the network settings to the same as the loading/boot page said, IE:=192.168.1.2 This hase solved that problem.
Now my wife can just swich off at the back and on again and all is go, Sharing 2 cards and lots of C lines,.
This brings me on to my second issue I am using 2x smargo+ readers for my cards as the internal reader is not reconised/working!
Can you help me out with that issue or tell Technomate to solve the problem. I have installed an internal fan to keep the box cool and this is working well. I would recomend that everyone fits a fan vacuming from the main CPU out of the box, this makes the box run as cool as a standard Technomate 5400ci+super. change the password from nothing to somthing as dcc needs a password. To do this i used Technomate control center, You will need to do this everytime you install a new image.
If you want to use a FTP program like DCC you will need to.

All is well otherwise so far, some recording issues and slow remote responce are other issues to be fixed.
30/06/2010 patch some stoping of the CCcan i have to reboot now and then, anyone else got that problem and has anone got the internal card reader working?