PDA

View Full Version : [Rytec/RyVIX-UK BBCi XMLTV] ok rytec let me down again or is it me?

notanotherone
23-04-11, 13:23
ok ive got a bh image on my duo and as yous know you cannot connect to their server as the old one is no longer there and every now and then i lose rytec epg after a few days it comes back ,is there any other i can manually install that yous would suggest that would stay ?and tbh i dont want to bugger about with image if you suggest this youll better talk to the mrs first :p as its her baby and she just loves it and im not gonna mess with her any ideas would be appreciated

Sicilian
23-04-11, 15:29
Flash ViX matey, nothing else touches it for EPG ;)

notanotherone
23-04-11, 17:03
your not listening :roflmao: DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT THE WIFE :roflmao: another soloution please :roflmao:

basilyoung
24-04-11, 22:20
get a new wife:thumbsup: ??

fintannl
24-04-11, 22:44
basil, ya fecker, while you may supply the best solutions, wifes insist that they are considered!!!.if truth be said i have never had rytec working as i set it up for a daily download. so i do a daily manual download

sonc
24-04-11, 22:57
ok ive got a bh image on my duo and as yous know you cannot connect to their server as the old one is no longer there and every now and then i lose rytec epg after a few days it comes back ,is there any other i can manually install that yous would suggest that would stay ?and tbh i dont want to bugger about with image if you suggest this youll better talk to the mrs first :p as its her baby and she just loves it and im not gonna mess with her any ideas would be appreciated

I've got BH1.4.6 on the Duo and don't have a problem with EPG (or connecting to their server).

notanotherone
24-04-11, 23:02
I've got BH1.4.6 on the Duo and don't have a problem with EPG (or connecting to their server).

:roflmao:mines is the first one they ever done and then the split up yours is the newer one after they came back sorry i should have said that

:roflmao:@basil i wish

basilyoung
24-04-11, 23:38
there is a new blackhole image, just posted on our forum, with all that you need, just update the the unit, whilst the missus is out shopping ( thats what I do )