PDA

View Full Version : SID not found in PAT

BadKarma
02-06-10, 22:22
Hi,

I've uploaded the "Sly UK Bouquets v2.8 May 26th 2010 by B16MCC" Enigma 2 settings/bouquets using DreamBoxEdit as documented in the newbie guide.

I'm getting the message "SID not found in PAT" on some of the channels.

Anyone know what this is and how to fix it?

Thanks
BK

hashman
02-06-10, 23:10
SID not found is very common if the frequency has changed
run a full rescan or try getting latest vhannibal settings

Sicilian
03-06-10, 05:21
Which channels and at what time of day? Some channels dont broadcast all day long, hence why you get the message.

BadKarma
03-06-10, 10:16
Think your right Sicillian, Noticed Disney XD & Disney XD+1 not working in the past but are fine now.

Nicktoons, Nick Jr, Nick Replay & Nickelodeon giving me the message SID not in PAT message at about 9:30 this morning.

Using the Open PLI image. Do other images do the same think or just not display anything?

Cheers
BK

afly
03-06-10, 10:32
Im also using the May update and cant get Sky Sports 2 (SD), Nickelodeon channels and a large range of others

Looked at vhannibal, but seemed to provide italian only

I have tried rescanning (automatic) but no luck (in fact i lost more i think). Is there somewhere i can keep an eye on the latest UK releases?

BadKarma
03-06-10, 13:34
Hi alfy,

I don't have Sky Sports 2 (SD) working either.

I'm confused now. Must be a problem with the downloaded settings if we have the same channels missing.

I'll try a clean install and an channel scan

Cheers
BK

Sicilian
03-06-10, 13:36
Which E2 settings/bouquets are you using? I can check them tonight.

afly
03-06-10, 13:50
We're both using the "Sly UK Bouquets v2.8 May 26th 2010 by B16MCC" by the look of things. Found here

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?707-Sly-UK-Bouquets-v2.8-May-26th-2010-by-B16MCC

Sicilian
03-06-10, 13:52
We're both using the "Sly UK Bouquets v2.8 May 26th 2010 by B16MCC" by the look of things. Found here

http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?707-Sly-UK-Bouquets-v2.8-May-26th-2010-by-B16MCC

Ok, try this: -

Goto a bouquet.

Then press the coloured button for satellites, think its yellow.

Then scroll to astra28.2 services.

Look in there to see if theres another working sky sports 2

Stanman
03-06-10, 13:55
I've got this installed and it worked fine after I enabled allow dupicate Bouquets - best bit is entering 101 and getting BBC1.

Nick is OK for me but as Sicillian said you will get the error if the channel is not broadcasting.

afly
03-06-10, 13:59
I have 6 of them(!)

3 out of 6 of them work

Also had 3 Nickelodeons - 2 work

Any way i can grab the configs of one of the working ones and switch it the the main one in my guide?

Sicilian
03-06-10, 14:00
Go to where to you found them in satellites, whilst in that satellites bouquet, press menu button on remote and select add to bouquet and put it where you want. Or use dreamboxedit.

afly
03-06-10, 14:25
Cool thats got Sky Sports 2 working! whould be the same for the rest. I noticed that the full sat list isnt necessarily in the same order on the box as it is on DreamEdit, so i had to trial and error a bit to get it working

Thanks Sic, I'll work on those others

BK, I'll keep a list of the channels I found not working and was able to restore and post them here

BadKarma
03-06-10, 15:12
Ok, try this: -

Goto a bouquet.

Then press the coloured button for satellites, think its yellow.

Then scroll to astra28.2 services.

Look in there to see if theres another working sky sports 2

Yes - Found duplicates for quite a few channels under astra28.2 services And there is a working Sky Sport 2 here. USed the menu button to add it to the Sports Bouquet.

Cheers
BK

BadKarma
03-06-10, 15:19
Thanks afly

Sorry got your name wrong in earlier post :o

Sicilian
03-06-10, 15:21
Just to add to this, you can also use the menu button in your bouquets to move channels and delete them from bouquets ;)

afly
03-06-10, 15:28
No Problems mate,

FYI here was my full list of channels that had this problem (I didnt check the foreign ones). Sounds like yours will be the same

Sky Sports 2 SD
Comedy Central Extra +1
FX-HD
TCM 2
Crime and Inv Network HD
Nickelodeon
Nick Replay
Nick Toons
Nick Jr

afly
07-06-10, 19:25
Just checking with you BK. Of the list I produced above only SS2 and Nick channels had more than one version

All the other still give me this error. Is it the same for you?

I deleted all bouquets and services using dreamboxedit then did an automatic scan.

The channels are always found but viewing them is always the same....

'SID not found in PAT' :(

BadKarma
07-06-10, 20:20
Hi afly,

Under 28.2E services I was able to find working entries for all the channels you listed in your earlier post.

I was planning on removing the channels not working in the bouquets with the working ones when I get some spare time.

Are you sure you tested the channels during a time when something was being aired? Sicilian mentioned channels giving message 'SID not found in PAT when the channel is offline.

Cheers
BK

afly
07-06-10, 20:38
Cheers BK Just wanted to check. So you have more than one listing for those channels under services? Maybe I should repoint my dish. They worked fine under a sky sub though :confused:

And yeah, they should be broadcasting :(

tomthebomb1968
08-06-10, 04:53
Stick this link in your bookmarks lads and when Sid and Pat come out yo playe give it a check.

http://en.kingofsat.net/news28.2E.php

tomthebomb1968
08-06-10, 05:06
And here too
http://en.kingofsat.net/news28.5E

Guys if live links are not allowed please remove , I cant seem to find how to edit my posts yet. LOL