PDA

View Full Version : IdreamX

canthackit
22-04-11, 13:00
Hello

i'm trying to edit the channels using this fine little prog, i'm sure i've been able to edit the names before... but everything i have tried this time has failed, is there a way? this is on an imac btw.

regards: canthackit

pooface
22-04-11, 19:12
Hello

i'm trying to edit the channels using this fine little prog, i'm sure i've been able to edit the names before... but everything i have tried this time has failed, is there a way? this is on an imac btw.

I don't use idreamx to edit channels ... I have a dreamboxedit version (quite old) that was ported to mac and use that for quick fixes. But, I personally find editing channel lists easiest on windows :p

WOIIFTM
22-04-11, 21:06
I don't think iDreamX has the editing channels feature yet:

Bouquet Editor:
• Create Bouquets
• Editing the bouquet (add, delete and sort of channels)
• Rename the bouquets
• Sorting the bouquets
• Delete bouquets
• Channel Search
• Save & load the bouquets on Mac hard drive
• Full support of channel markers
- Create
- Move
- Rename
- Delete
• Import bouquets (add bouquets from saved settings)
• Automatically remove deleted channels in all bouquets

canthackit
23-04-11, 08:39
ok thanks guy's.

maybe i should have stipulated that atm all i want to do is edit some channel names.

just noticed that on WOIIFTM's list 4th from bottom "Rename" well it might say it but it don't do it.

i'm off to investigate.

WOIIFTM
23-04-11, 11:38
The rename function is on the markers, you have full control over markers but no renaming channels I'm afraid.

I personally don't rename channels but maybe it is a feature request that can be submitted with Tooloosoft.

canthackit
23-04-11, 13:22
ok thank you.

back in the good old bad old ie as in the DB7000 there was a feature on the satellite menu to do the editing, sadly it seems that not any of the later boxes that have been released have incorperate this and certainly none of the avaliable editors....quite frankly it's beyond me this feature is never included.

punisher
23-04-11, 17:41
Habe you tried the webbouquet editor plugin for duo. I cant remember if it lets you edit channel names on that. Someone correct me, im not near a computer to test it

pooface
25-04-11, 09:17
Habe you tried the webbouquet editor plugin for duo. I cant remember if it lets you edit channel names on that. Someone correct me, im not near a computer to test it

It appears you can... Select the bouquet top right, then select the channel within that bouquet, and you can rename it...

canthackit
25-04-11, 15:03
ok thanks and where would i find it.....................suppose you'll say look in the plugins :D

punisher
25-04-11, 15:15
you can download from the plugins section on the forum

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?7163-WebBouquetEditor