PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else had problems loading settings?

Likvid
02-06-10, 17:53
I have major problems with the new 4.7 image to load new channel/sat settings.

I have always used Vhannibals latest and with the 4.7 image nothing show up in the satlist or channellist, only bouqets are showing.

I did get it work somehow, but it's very annoying every time i try a new image based on 4.7

Anyone else noticed the problem?

I have tried both Dreamset and Dreamedit and rebooted the box everytime after loading the settings.

Sicilian
02-06-10, 18:25
Menu > Setup > Customise > Enable multiple bouquets. Try that.

Likvid
02-06-10, 18:55
It's already enabled as default.

Sicilian
02-06-10, 18:59
Double check your dreamboxedit settings http://www.vuplus-support.co.uk/showthread.php?623-How-to-send-save-Enigma-Settings-to-the-VUDuo-using-DBEdit

bob1
02-06-10, 19:05
I use dreamset and it works no problems,make sure your setting are correct, if you previously had a password in that will have gone.

Likvid
02-06-10, 19:30
The log says its uploaded all right and even in tuner configuration i can see that the uploaded satellites.xml is being used, it's very strange, it all started with 4.7 images.

satmanbasil
03-06-10, 00:10
Hi mate

Like bob1 i too use dreamset you only need to open the lamedb file in dreamset and edit out the satellites u dont want for example i have no need for birds 36east+++ so i deleted them then just a case of uploading the data to the vu+ .
In dreamset you set the ip use/pw and location of the files in my case /var/tuxbox for satellite xml and /var/ect/enigma2 for services/bouquets.....making sure that firmware = custom and software = enigma2 ver 4 then your away it uploads in seconds
It takes the pain out of adding data to satellite xml files etc a piece of cake really

regards
satmanbasil