PDA

View Full Version : Green Screen with some Skins

Twixxx
19-04-11, 14:20
Hello! Congratulations for the forum support to Qbox mini HD.

Well i have my receiver for a few days and so far i am not disappointed, off course it is not a dreambox, but have great advantages compared with this type of receivers.

Well the most annoying point that i found is the fact that i can not install some skins the only ones that i be able to do were: LT6HD and the Infinity. With the others i have always a green screen. Do anyone have this problem? I install manual or by the addons and i have the filsystem 0.058 .

Thank you

P.S. For when an image of the team VIX for Qbox mini :):)

bassethound
19-04-11, 14:34
I have had a few green screens with my box to its mainly the skins that cause the problem :D

i use this image Arthur-BKP_QBOXHd_MINI_v0.0.56 as i have found it the most stable with a good selection of servers pre-installed see link below

i have tried the sif images i dont like them im not a big fan of sif team images not tried the new "QBOXHD/mini SIFTeam Extreme Edition Enigma2 0.3.0" that i have just posted

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?7111-Arthur-BKP_QBOXHd_MINI_v0.0.56_V2_05-03-2011

I dont think we will see a VIX for Qbox mini image:violin:

Twixxx
19-04-11, 14:39
Hello! Thank you for the quick answer. Well i had already think of that, the problem being of the filesystem 0.0.58, because the box came with the 0.0.54 with the skin of Beyonce HD and work well... I will try with the 0.0.56 and with new sifteam and wil say something later...
Thank you for all.

P.S. It is shame you dont do that, BECAUSE YOU ARE A GREAT TEAM...:thumbsup: But like we say in portuguese:" A esperança é a ultima a morrer":)

bassethound
19-04-11, 14:57
I find it best to format you pen drive every time before you try a new image

Twixxx
21-04-11, 22:42
Hello!Well after testing the 0.0.58 and 0.0.56 (Duolabs) i have to say that the more stable is the 0.0.56, the green screens don t appear and i change the skin and i think the box is more quick... Now i have the skin with second bar with any problem....
I test the sifteam new image and i was suprising with everything, the boot was very quickly, the skin amazing, the organization of the image very good, but i have one problem don t have the drivers to wi-fi pens... I think the team is good way....
Thank everyone for all the help.

bassethound
22-04-11, 08:56
i have also found that updating to the latest bootloader and the new image that the box boots a lot faster now

jakemate
07-06-11, 22:35
I had the same problem, a guy off another forum said there was a skin called "add missing module", after installing this I found all of the skins worked a treat. :)