PDA

View Full Version : Aspect ratio switch???

ford
18-04-11, 16:23
Hi.

Is there an aspect ratio switch plugin available for the VIX 2.1 image pls?

Cheers...

pooface
18-04-11, 17:51
There was a plugin somewhere which i downloaded a few years ago. Will see if I can find it, and get it uploaded to the feeds :)

Post a reminder if not done in the next few days :p

Sent from my HTC Desire Z

ford
18-04-11, 17:54
Cheers mate.
Am running Vix 2.1 BTW

P.s

How do i get my picons to show up in the EPG pls?

Sorry to hassle you.

punisher
18-04-11, 18:31
in epg pressmenu then enable picons = yes, items per page = 05 and save those settings

pooface
18-04-11, 18:58
Sorry to hassle you.

Don't worry about it mate, we're all here to help, members and staff. As u see from the reply in my absence :D

Sent from my HTC Desire Z

ford
26-04-11, 18:37
Cheers. Can see that :thumbsup:
You asked me to remind u at aspect ratio switch.

Cheers again...

ford
26-04-11, 18:40
Hi Punisher.
I did that, but still see no picons.
Is in standard epg, not cool epg.
I just get the epg grid up with no picons, but i can see my picons normally if i press ok when not in the epg..
Can't see where to download cool epg.
Many thanks my friend...

ford
26-04-11, 19:04
Cheers. Can see that :thumbsup:
You asked me to remind u at aspect ratio switch.

Cheers again...
Abt i mean lol

27-04-11, 21:18
Hi Punisher.
I did that, but still see no picons.
Is in standard epg, not cool epg.
I just get the epg grid up with no picons, but i can see my picons normally if i press ok when not in the epg..
Can't see where to download cool epg.
Many thanks my friend...

The same happens to me also. Picons won't show in the EPG. Don't really like Cool epg. Prefer the Vix EPG instead.

Hope there is a answer. thanks

punisher
27-04-11, 21:32
Where have u guys stored ur picons?

Stanman
28-04-11, 13:32
The same happens to me also. Picons won't show in the EPG. Don't really like Cool epg. Prefer the Vix EPG instead.

Hope there is a answer. thanks
Can you press EPG, than menu and upload the screen dump.

To display picons all you need to do is reduce the number of channels to 5 and enable picture in graphics.

Also can you check what your USB is mounted as if thats where u store picons, if its SDB1 change it to USB.

ford
29-04-11, 16:04
Hi Stan.

My usb is mounted as USB, not sdb1, and is where i store my epg, and my picons are there too, as i saw via FTP.
Sorry to sound daft, but how do i save a screen dump pls?

Sorry.

Cheers.

ford
29-04-11, 16:06
Where have u guys stored ur picons?

Hi mate.

On my usb, as always, because i realise if i save them to HDD, it ramps up on each channel change.
I learned from that mistake, Lol

Thanks.

punisher
29-04-11, 16:07
Ur picons should go in media/usb/picon there is no option for picons as vix auto detects it and uses them. So make sure there are no picons on ur hdd and are only on usb. Check media/hdd/picon to see if they are on hdd too, if so jus delete the picon folder

ford
29-04-11, 17:27
Already done ages ago mate:confused:
I downloaded them from feeds, and it gives a directory option in where to instal them.
Nothing in media/HDD. I checked again.
Am not using cool epg guide, as i can't see where to download it.
As I remember from previous vix images, picons could only be seen in cool guide, as there was cool switch, so i could switch between cool, and standard epg.

Cheers..

punisher
29-04-11, 17:39
if you using the vix epg then look at the screeny below, if you press epg button and then menu you should get the same screen as below, just make sure they match

ford
29-04-11, 18:05
Hi mate.

Yes, I got it, but may i ask.
Yes with five lines I can see picons, but with cool i could get more per page, IE 10 or more, on previous vix images.
Thanks for your help kind friend.
is strange that I can't see cool guide in feeds.
I can now see is a font size issue.
Maybe am so dumb, lol

abynk
07-05-11, 19:38
Any luck with aspect ratio switch?

punisher
07-05-11, 19:43
Hi mate.

Yes, I got it, but may i ask.
Yes with five lines I can see picons, but with cool i could get more per page, IE 10 or more, on previous vix images.
Thanks for your help kind friend.
is strange that I can't see cool guide in feeds.
I can now see is a font size issue.
Maybe am so dumb, lol

I uploaded cool tv guide 3.00 here and gave it a try for a sec, i didnt get a chance to mess about with it much but i still prefer vix epg. When i get a chance later ill give it a try and see if i can figure it out

abynk
08-05-11, 13:16

Here is the aspect ratio switch which I found in another forum working ok with my vu+ duo on vix image