PDA

View Full Version : satellite installers?

punisher
06-04-11, 13:09
would it fair to say this forum could do with a section thats just dedicated to finding satellite installers in the OP's area for help for new installs or maintenance and also installers to post in the section of their services offered...

lammy1961
06-04-11, 13:23
Good idea Punisher, I can vouch for a guy in my area.

Sicilian
06-04-11, 13:30
This is something that I'll need to think about.

Larry-G
06-04-11, 14:05
it's a overall good idea however there may be a sticking point, most if not all installers also sell equipment them selves and as this forum is sponsored by world-of-satellite.co.uk this could be seen as going against the sponsorship agreement. now if any installers mentioned could maybe come to some form of agreement with the sponsor it would be a win win for all parties but it's something that would need to be discussed between sic and the sponsor at length.

basilyoung
06-04-11, 21:42
The Forum membership is pretty much UK wide, and a lot of us, are very able, and therefore, if there was an install / realignment needed, there are most likely able members, available
I myself, have installed various motor/dish setups, more often than not, as a favour

non surporting dealerships, or installers of questionable abilty, could bring disrepute to the Forum/Sponser