PDA

View Full Version : SKY Freesat Card Setup

dary
06-04-11, 12:46
Hi all,

I never had a satellite dish before and just bought and installed one :)

I bought a Vu+ Duo receiver and obtained a SKY Freesat Card from my relatives living in UK. I live in Germany and would like to watch German Channels (ASTRA 19.2) as well as UK Freesat channels (ASTRA 28.2). The dish setup is fine so, should I just scan the channels and put my SKY Freesat card inside?

Thank you all very much,
Dary

silverfox0786
06-04-11, 16:26
read this thread it will help you out

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?2758-sly-card-in-vu-duo

jrbmw
06-04-11, 18:20
I have a freesat card and after activating it in my sky box put in in the V+ duo and it worked straight away ,also updates each month.Works with cccam, scam, hypercam

Regards jrbmw

dary
06-04-11, 22:35
Hi again, let me put my question this way: Is there any way to get the Sky Freesat Card working without knowing the serial number of the registered Sky-Box?!

basilyoung
06-04-11, 22:41
freesat cards should just work, using CCcam, and its standard config file

baz

judge
06-04-11, 22:57
Hi again, let me put my question this way: Is there any way to get the Sky Freesat Card working without knowing the serial number of the registered Sky-Box?!

Jou should be able just to insert it into the box, co config needed.

dary
07-04-11, 00:17
Great news!!!

Could you provide such a generic CCCAM and config in this thread or via private message?

Thanks a lot,
Dary

silverfox0786
07-04-11, 02:34
Great news!!!

Could you provide such a generic CCCAM and config in this thread or via private message?

Thanks a lot,
Dary

that is against the rules

be open forum or closed

reread the rules, link in my sig

Donnie
07-04-11, 13:09
Just for info Pick TV does not work with CCcam anymore, you need to be using oscam

cyb
06-06-11, 21:02
I have a freesat card and after activating it in my sky box put in in the V+ duo and it worked straight away ,also updates each month.Works with cccam, scam, hypercam

Regards jrbmw

Hello jrbmw,

How do you make this card works with hypercam ? I only managed to make it work with CCCam.
I also have a Vu+ Duo with hypercam (absolutely needed for french TNTSat card).

Thanks,
Best regards,

-cyb-