PDA

View Full Version : saving bouqets in TM800HD

diffmail
06-04-11, 09:23
Hello,

Just got myself a TM800HD. I have managed to arrange all my channels in nice bouquets (no nice smells though!!) and am wondering if there is any file that i can backup to keep a copy of the bouquet structure in case it buggers up in any unforseen way! Would appreciate any pointers etc.

Thanks. :cool:

digidude
06-04-11, 17:21
use a programme called dreamboxedit to save to your PC, or, use the receivers miniweb function to create a re-installable archive

to enter miniweb, when the receiver boots to 100%, it says checking key, press OK ion the receiver, and an IP is shown. type this IP into your computers browser, then choose the option to backup services ;)

diffmail
16-04-11, 11:58
use a programme called dreamboxedit to save to your PC, or, use the receivers miniweb function to create a re-installable archive

to enter miniweb, when the receiver boots to 100%, it says checking key, press OK ion the receiver, and an IP is shown. type this IP into your computers browser, then choose the option to backup services ;)

Hi mate, been away for a while, missed this post. Thanks for your feedback.I have downloaded dreamboxedit. However i suspect that the default file locations may be incorrect for some entries in the "Options" menu. Where would i find the /config/ dir. on the technomate ?

Also when i try to connect via the IP address it doesn't give me an option to save services and i've been through most of them, (unless i have to enable this first on the technomate box itself?)

Thanks for your input so far!

Larry-G
16-04-11, 12:55
when setting up your profile on dreamboxedit you must select the Enigma 2 settings as the TM800HD is a enigma 2 system.

Stanman
16-04-11, 16:10
As Phenoinx says make sure its set to E2, just updated bouquets on a TM this morning and all worked faultlessly.

Make sure you have the username and and password set as well.