PDA

View Full Version : Tune failed - if u have lost HD channels in transponders with strong signal, plz read

mauri
03-04-11, 23:03
Hi there,

If you are having trouble receiving some HD channels that you previously received, or/and you seem to have a very strong signal on that satellite/transponder, here is a trick that could get those channels back into your box:

Tuner/Software Bug with Vu Duo
Just to advise anyone that maybe having problems receiving certain channels

If there are channels that display 0% when you know you should be receiving them with no problems heres what to do

For example AXN HD Polska on Hotbird 13 East
12265H 27500 3/4 DVB S2

Do a rescan 'only' on that frequency & add 1 to the figure so 12265 would become 12266H this should find all of those channels on that frequency & signal bars etc should have normal readings

This bug is known to Vu & we will have to wait for a fix from them

original post by catseye: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?1596-Tuner-Software-Bug-with-Vu-Duo

@ administrators of the forum: I believe that there should be a sticky thread on this regard, because there should be many users like me trying to figure it out themselves, whith no luck.

I have posted another thread on my 'lost' transponder 226 on Astra 3A (23.5E).

Transponder 226 of SatelliteBG HD package, I added 1 to the frequency figure and made a manual rescan of that single tranponder, and it did the trick! :)

I am happy now because I have back my iConcerts, Fashion One HD, Travel Channel HD, Luxe HD. :)