PDA

View Full Version : vix 1.3 image and the audio settings

BRAVEHEART
02-04-11, 01:33
I have the vu+duo with vix 1.3.

I hate how every night on the movie channels i have to change the audio settings to dolby digital english so that i can get rid of the persons voice that speaks for the blind people, but it not much of a pain but still its a bit of a pain in the azz considering that with the old dreamboxs you only had to do it one time and that was it unless you pulled the power from the box (which i dont do).

so if anyone knows how to fix this so its permanent or can speak to the team that put the images together then that would be excellent.

hope you know what i am talking about, i know its not a major issue but at the same time as i say, its a bit of a pain.

appreciate any input on this subject please :)

p.s
good to see the site back up and running again :)

BRAVEHEART
03-04-11, 22:23
anyone know please ?

mauri
03-04-11, 23:10
Have a read on this thread:

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?4046-Commentary-audio-problem&highlight=blind+audio

QUOTE=BRAVEHEART;56924]I have the vu+duo with vix 1.3.

I hate how every night on the movie channels i have to change the audio settings to dolby digital english so that i can get rid of the persons voice that speaks for the blind people, but it not much of a pain but still its a bit of a pain in the azz considering that with the old dreamboxs you only had to do it one time and that was it unless you pulled the power from the box (which i dont do).

so if anyone knows how to fix this so its permanent or can speak to the team that put the images together then that would be excellent.

hope you know what i am talking about, i know its not a major issue but at the same time as i say, its a bit of a pain.

appreciate any input on this subject please :)

p.s
good to see the site back up and running again :)[/QUOTE]

BRAVEHEART
04-04-11, 21:40
thanks mauri, changed those settings it tells you to do in that link you posted, so all should be well now, thanks again, dont know why the image makers dont just have those options already pre selected though, save people like me the hassle, i'm sure most people would agree.