PDA

View Full Version : This week's downtime

Sicilian
01-04-11, 05:14
We would like to apologise for this weeks downtime.

At the start of the week we had issues with our hosting company and the datacentre, then we went down again Wednesday due to a faulty network card on the server.

Due to all the issues we'd been having I decided to move to another host and put us on a fully dedicated server which we are currently running on. It could take upto 48hours for the forum to be backup to full speed as the domain DNS needs to fully propagate around the internet. The could also be a few other teething issues while we fine tune the server config, sorry apologies if we experience an further downtime due to the move.

If you having any problems or find any bugs/issues please post here.

pooface
01-04-11, 07:45
All fine here boss :thumbsup:

A little slower on the initial load, but hopefully all will speed up once dns propogates and everything settles down. Will keep eyes peeled for any probs :p

Sicilian
01-04-11, 07:48
All fine here boss :thumbsup:

A little slower on the initial load, but hopefully all will speed up once dns propogates and everything settles down. Will keep eyes peeled for any probs :p

Started off really slow here earlier this morning, but seems to be backup to full speed now :D

bassethound
01-04-11, 08:58
Running really good now :thumbsup:

dymebox
01-04-11, 09:06
Seems faster to me!! :)

Thanks for the hard work!

pooface
01-04-11, 10:24
Just tried getting on at work ... guess our isp hasn't been propogated to yet :p. Phone has tho, so still able to connect :p

Sent from my HTC Desire Z

punisher
01-04-11, 22:02
working like a bweeeeeeeeeze here :D glad to be back up :p

Sicilian
11-04-11, 21:07
Welcome back everyone, sorry about the last few days. We dedicated to move server due to some bandwidth issues and the move took slightly longer than originally anticipated.

judge
12-04-11, 01:52
welcome back guys, new server seems a lot more responsive.

Mr. Mister
12-04-11, 02:22
Just goes to show.. You never realize what you have until its gone..

Good to be back..

welby
12-04-11, 08:38
Must admit I wobbled a bit when I got 404 errors at midnight when updating the software, also got no ringtone when dialling the shop the next morning - so loaded blackhole - but you will be glad to know VIX is getting loaded back on today :)

Tw4T
12-04-11, 12:08
Welcome back, you where missed :)

silverfox0786
12-04-11, 23:21
Must admit I wobbled a bit when I got 404 errors at midnight when updating the software, also got no ringtone when dialling the shop the next morning - so loaded blackhole - but you will be glad to know VIX is getting loaded back on today :)

matey we aint going no where even if it mean i pay for serber out my own pocket

but then we never miss payments on forum this was an upgrade for you guys so u can have a faster more efficiant forum to come on