PDA

View Full Version : CCCam not working Vix 2.1

dnme
24-03-11, 23:31
I have a sky FTV card. After installing Vix 2.1 and re-setting everything, I can not see Pick TV (Sky 3) any more. I have tried ccca, 2.2.1 and 2.1.4. I have my cccam.cfg in the etc dir correctly and can start the cam, but no picture when I view the channel.

Can anyone advise me?

dymebox
24-03-11, 23:47
I'm not receiving it either. Probably a frequency change.

dnme
24-03-11, 23:49
I'm not receiving it either. Probably a frequency change.

Well I did a full rescan, and tried the newly scanned channel, no picture

Stanman
25-03-11, 12:09
Download a new sat XML from here

http://satellites-xml.eu/

than FTP into your box and do a full rescan afterwards.

mmcmedia
25-03-11, 14:40
Not working for me either

dnme
25-03-11, 22:59
Download a new sat XML from here

http://satellites-xml.eu/

than FTP into your box and do a full rescan afterwards.

Tried this, didn't work. I'm wondering is there a problem with CCCam's in Vix 2.1?

punisher
25-03-11, 23:11
shouldnt be, i use it and it works perfectlty fine

fintannl
25-03-11, 23:26
ok, all have issue with this. expect new frequency. all will be revealed in time.

dnme
26-03-11, 02:31
Can you say again please?
all have issue? does this mean many people are experiencing the same problem?
expect new frequency? what do you mean by this?

Why is it that Pick TV worked fine on Vix 2.0 and then 1 hour later it did not work on Vix 2.1? What has this got to do with frequencies?

Foxylady
26-03-11, 09:24
Tried this, didn't work. I'm wondering is there a problem with CCCam's in Vix 2.1?

No there is not any issues with CCcam in vix 2.1 as i am running 2.21 without issue, as the old sky3 now renamed pick tv was not showing any picture 4 days back of which i was then on vix 2.0.
I have done a rescan with new image yesterday and still no picture which suggest there is an issue with sky it self doing something with that channel or they do not realize there is an issue yet with it as yo would get Tuner error or Sid not found if the fault down to your side of things.

Larry-G
26-03-11, 09:30
ive also seen reports of missing Pick Tv from other forums with other images but with CCcam so this is not a VIX image problem.

Stanman
26-03-11, 12:49
Just tried it on my ET9000 and its not clearing either or the +1 likely transmission issues.

Any one checked on official receiver?

dymebox
26-03-11, 12:59
I've read elsewhere that this mat be Sly testing anti c/s measures. All emu's are affected apart from OSCam.

Larry-G
26-03-11, 13:04
I've read elsewhere that this mat be Sly testing anti c/s measures. All emu's are affected apart from OSCam.

that rumour surfaces every few months. personally i hope it's true so it will put the kaibosh on all those greedy pay servers.

dymebox
26-03-11, 13:08
Indeed.

Can anyone point me in the direction of Oscam setup on VIX? Presuming this allows Sly card updates?

Stanman
26-03-11, 13:51
that rumour surfaces every few months. personally i hope it's true so it will put the kaibosh on all those greedy pay servers.

But that will also affect those who don't want to be ripped off and pay Slys ridiculous multi room charges or just record the FTA/V channels without paying Rupert £10PM for the privilege?

I doubt its CS measures as they would more likely try one of the mainstream channels and than look at the chatter to see how effective it was. Are there system good enough to have different encryptions for a single channel, granted they can do it for premium and non premium channels so possibly yes.

silverfox0786
26-03-11, 18:20
pick tv clearing fine on vu plus solo

satmanbasil
26-03-11, 22:24
Hi mate

Not on this solo it isnt can you tell us what settings ur using if you have cccam are any card entitlements changed from the rest.

regards
satmanbasil

Larry-G
26-03-11, 22:55
not using a vu. but wont clear on any thing but my sky box, boxes tested dm7020 with gemini 4.70 / open pli v 1 and v2 with CCcam 2.2.1 also tried with my dm600 with a newnigma 2 image and CCcam 2.1.4 and x2 tm600's with latest ur image and CCcam.

silverfox0786
26-03-11, 23:11
now this is really weird as i can clear on solo at mums house

but my house i can not clear it on the solo or the et9000

basilyoung
26-03-11, 23:18
just checked out PICK TV here, and its not clearing for me either

Stanman
26-03-11, 23:19
The end is nigh:D
This is bloody strange!

ka5hm1r
26-03-11, 23:52
No pick tv here on vu+ will try my blade box tomorrow to see whats happening

zola25
27-03-11, 11:59
Picktv working here with vix2.1 with all updates in combo with cccam 2.2.1

Stanman
27-03-11, 13:55
Whats the entitlement for those whose PICKTV is working and how old is the card?

Larry-G
27-03-11, 13:59
the age of the card will be of no relevance as there all reasonably new (white-0963) cards.
but for the record neither my premium or ftv card will decrypt it out side a sky box.

Stanman
27-03-11, 14:03
Its strange some are reporting it working but others can't clear it. Like you I have two cards, one FTV and other full sub and both aren't working but Zola with exactly the same set up can clear it:eek:;)

Larry-G
27-03-11, 14:05
Its strange some are reporting it working but others can't clear it. Like you I have two cards, one FTV and other full sub and both aren't working but Zola with exactly the same set up can clear it:eek:;)

put one back into the sky box to reset its entitlements and see if that makes a difference.

Stanman
27-03-11, 14:08
shouldn't make a diff though as everything else is clearing. Will give it a go tonight.

Larry-G
27-03-11, 14:10
shouldn't make a diff though as everything else is clearing. Will give it a go tonight.

agreed it should not make a difference, but stranger things have happened.

Stanman
27-03-11, 14:12
I never the watch the bloody thing but its the conundrum thats worrying;)

punisher
27-03-11, 18:13
******** (swore) haha i got the same as silver here ... at my house pick tv and +1 doesnt work ... at ma dads it does :| god knows why as he is using exactly same setup as me but on a solo and im using a duo lol not that im bothered as i dont watch that channel and neither does he lol

Larry-G
27-03-11, 18:16
******** (swore) haha i got the same as silver here ... at my house pick tv and +1 doesnt work ... at ma dads it does :| god knows why as he is using exactly same setup as me but on a solo and im using a duo lol not that im bothered as i dont watch that channel and neither does he lol

thats actually the same as silvers, as far as i know the solo is in his parents. so for some odd reason it seems to be working on solo's ??
#

punisher
27-03-11, 18:26
strange as anything, cant be anything to do with encryption ... only thing i havent done a satellites.xml update on my dads since channel 4 hd changed frequencies ...

fintannl
27-03-11, 18:35
spent last night reading up on oscam as i figured this could be the end of cccam. is it possibly an issue with the cam manager in the duo.

Stanman
27-03-11, 18:45
spent last night reading up on oscam as i figured this could be the end of cccam. is it possibly an issue with the cam manager in the duo.

No its not clearing on my ET9000 either, fart in a bottle is that its Sly have changed the algorthims for the channel. Perhaps some one bright can explain and if possiable.

givecredit
27-03-11, 18:46
I have 2 duo's and one Dreambox 800. All 3 now have no pick tv. So its not only a duo problem. I have Vix 2.1 on one, Vix 2.00 on 2nd and Pli2 on dreambox.
Sky 3/Pick tv never worked in cccam with my Irish sub card. But I used my uk ftv card to decrypt Sky3/Pick Tv and other uk FTV channels. But this week , like my irish card, the uk card nolonger opens Pick Tv.

Larry-G
27-03-11, 18:49

no as i have the same thing on all my E1 boxes all with different images. ill say again THIS IS IN NO WAY A BUG WITH VIX.

givecredit
27-03-11, 19:03
Just to update. The problem is not only with Pick Tv. The Irish variants of Channel4 and Ch4+1 are also effected. (Ch4 is a subscription channel on Sly Ireland)

punisher
27-03-11, 19:04
No way a bug with vix as me an silver said we both have solos using vix and cccam and both workin but not on the duo using vix and cccam

dymebox
27-03-11, 19:51
I think it's clearly CCcam, as I've read elsewhere that those using OScam are clearing it fine.

No one here seems to know much about setting up OScam, as i've asked that question here: http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?7470-Oscam-CCCam-setup-on-VIX

punisher
27-03-11, 19:53
its not cccam as like i said on a solo using cccam it is working fine

dymebox
27-03-11, 19:56
so it's some difference between the solo and the duo from what I'm reading? :s

punisher
27-03-11, 19:58
no just the solo as pheonix has dreambox and others have different, but can someone else with a solo confirm whether it works or not on thers as its only me and silver so far that have solos and can confirm it is workin on those 2

Larry-G
27-03-11, 20:03
i have tried with a DM7020 / DM600 and 2 TM600's using a total of 7 different images and none are clearing pick tv. this is not a receiver problem it has been reported on all softcams except oscam.

fintannl
27-03-11, 20:12
strange thing is that nothing seems amiss. i have a secondary source of sky3 so if my system wasn't decoding it the secondary system should try and do so. However my own card shows that it is decoding properly yet no channel. Weird

Larry-G
27-03-11, 20:15
personally i dont get all the panic, it's not like we can do any thing about it, give it a few more days see what if any thing happens.

fintannl
27-03-11, 20:27
agreed. lets see how it plays out

satmanbasil
27-03-11, 22:46
Hi

You guys who say you have pick working on solo receivers can you just check by switching off the receiver and powering back up and see if it clears still just to discount that many of us have recently upgraded to the newer 2.1 vix image since friday and im wondering if maybe these working receivers have not been upgraded or not switched off since pick did a walkabout.

regards
satmanbasil

dnme
27-03-11, 22:49
Just to update. The problem is not only with Pick Tv. The Irish variants of Channel4 and Ch4+1 are also effected. (Ch4 is a subscription channel on Sly Ireland)

Not so, I am the OP, I am in Ireland using a Sky FTV card. My Pick TV is down as I say in my opening post but I am clearing Channel 4 and Channel 4 HD fine. Anyway, I think Channel 4 went FTA in Ireland some time ago, no longer requires the FTV card.

dymebox
27-03-11, 22:51
I've done some reading on this and I'm not sure it matters which receiver or softcam you are using. It may just be time of the day you try it... it appears Sly are doing some form of testing on this channel and people have reported it working in the morning and then off in the evening!

They are obviously up to something there.

punisher
27-03-11, 22:58
the reciever has been switched on and off was working on 2.0.3 and working on 2.1 lol the solo has to be switched off in order to complete the flash. still working on the solo ... im not bothered anyway lol like i said i dont watch it so not fussed at all :p

they are not upto anything lol its been working since you guys have reported it off lol strange how it isnt working but no point in jumpin guns, sit n wait :p

punisher
27-03-11, 23:02
just rebooted mine and its workin on my duo :p

givecredit
29-03-11, 11:47
Not so, I am the OP, I am in Ireland using a Sky FTV card. My Pick TV is down as I say in my opening post but I am clearing Channel 4 and Channel 4 HD fine. Anyway, I think Channel 4 went FTA in Ireland some time ago, no longer requires the FTV card.

Check your facts mate. The Irish variants of Ch4 and Ch4+1 are not free to air. (Try watching ch4 on irish sky without a subscription and you will see what i mean) I am well aware all other regions are free to air, including ch4hd. You may have the Northern Ireland version tuned into your receiver, this is fta, bur the ROI one is not. In fact it even blocks some programming from being shown on ROI sky due to rights reasons. And as i said earlier cccam is nolonger opening this channel.

dnme
29-03-11, 21:04
Check your facts mate. The Irish variants of Ch4 and Ch4+1 are not free to air. (Try watching ch4 on irish sky without a subscription and you will see what i mean) I am well aware all other regions are free to air, including ch4hd. You may have the Northern Ireland version tuned into your receiver, this is fta, bur the ROI one is not. In fact it even blocks some programming from being shown on ROI sky due to rights reasons. And as i said earlier cccam is nolonger opening this channel.

What I mean is, C4, C4+1, C4HD are all clearing fine on my VU+ Duo without a Sky FTV Card, without cam etc. Also see this (http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056187304) thread.

You're being a little agressive there with me, if my facts are wrong, I do apologise but you might correct your tone eh?

Larry-G
29-03-11, 21:16
ok lets put this to bed before any one else says any thing to offend.

the CH4 , CH4+1 and CH4HD may be free to air in the uk but not in the republic of Ireland. ok now thats that.

silverfox0786
29-03-11, 21:18
now it real weird my mum can clear it icant

but now im on oscam and i can clear it

can some one test if they can clear it with cccam.2.1.3 i have a feeling that will work

judge
29-03-11, 21:27
ok lets put this to bed before any one else says any thing to offend.

the CH4 , CH4+1 and CH4HD may be free to air in the uk but not in the republic of Ireland. ok now thats that.

I am picking up CH4 , CH4+1 and CH4HD as free to air in Waterford, Ireland.

artful
29-03-11, 23:14
now it real weird my mum can clear it icant

but now im on oscam and i can clear it

can some one test if they can clear it with cccam.2.1.3 i have a feeling that will work

Could you help me out with the config files for oscam as I'd like to try it on Vu+ Duo with white UK FTV card. I've installed oscam 3199 and it's showing in Softcam Manager.

dnme
29-03-11, 23:37
Could you help me out with the config files for oscam as I'd like to try it on Vu+ Duo with white UK FTV card. I've installed oscam 3199 and it's showing in Softcam Manager.

Im in exactly the same boat, would appreciate any help

plusser
29-03-11, 23:43
Could you help me out with the config files for oscam as I'd like to try it on Vu+ Duo
ditto - IK am using cccam but this won't update my Viaccess cam - been to Oscam forum but can't make head or tail of it.

givecredit
30-03-11, 09:56
dmne, apologies if i came across as agressive. That was not my intention. To clarify my post:
ROI Channel 4 region is tuneable at 12480 v 27500 2/3. (Videoguard encryption). This version of channel 4 is not opening with cccam for the last few days. Very few people have noticed it because like me, we all use the fta versions that are available elsewhere.

Hope the above clarifies.

Stanman
30-03-11, 11:50

To clear it locally for your box the default config will clear the card with no boxkey, need to change protocol to internal, need detect = cd in there and your device name which is the same slot reference as in CCcam. You need to do a lot of learning and have a very helpful friend!
I've got mine working on the ET9000 but still can't do it on my network, tried everything imaginable.

http://streamboard.gmc.to/wiki/index.php/OSCam/en

t.ph
30-03-11, 17:07
Pick Tv working for me now with CCcam 2.2.1 (just started working on it's own without doing anything):confused:

punisher
30-03-11, 19:23
lol this topic is still goin on... :|

dnme
01-04-11, 14:57
lol this topic is still goin on... :|

Yes it is... :|

Maybe if someone would post or point to clear precise instructions on how to receive Pick TV using a VU+ Duo with a Sky FTV card with oscam (or any cam), then we could put it to bed and get on with our lives. But thanks for your concern all the same!

punisher
01-04-11, 15:46
but its working with cccam according to a few people so why dont ya try that ... i dont watch it thats why i was not that concerned lol although im not familiar with oscam anyway

dnme
01-04-11, 16:09
If I want to try a different version of CCCam, how do I uninstall the existing cam, lets say I want to try CCCam 2.1.3 but 2.1.4 is currently installed, how do I get rid of 2.1.4?

Many thanks

Stanman
01-04-11, 16:15
download from here

http://www.4shared.com/dir/wnyHV50A/VIX_CAMS.html
and than FTP it to then tmp folder and install via the IPK installer in the vix settings. I dont think it will help with PICK

silverfox0786
01-04-11, 16:35
juts to let u guys know the r1999 does not work in vix

you need to go to streamboard and build a new version that will work

sorry i cannot post the latest build so u will have to build it yrself

you need build 4863 or newer with dvbapi included

punisher
01-04-11, 16:52
If I want to try a different version of CCCam, how do I uninstall the existing cam, lets say I want to try CCCam 2.1.3 but 2.1.4 is currently installed, how do I get rid of 2.1.4?

Many thanks

if you go into plugins/remove (red button) under cams you should be able to remove whichever version you want

dnme
01-04-11, 17:38
if you go into plugins/remove (red button) under cams you should be able to remove whichever version you want

aha, I assumed that because the cam was installed as an ipk, that it would not appear in the plugins uninstaller. Many thanks for this.

dnme
01-04-11, 17:44
I just a clean install of CCCam 2.2.1. Still no Pick TV

Larry-G
01-04-11, 17:47
I just a clean install of CCCam 2.2.1. Still no Pick TV

no other softcam than oscam can decode this channel at present. you can use a hardware based cam as that will work or configure oscam to do it.

Stanman
01-04-11, 17:49
Well you wont CCcam cant clear it only Oscam can

dnme
01-04-11, 18:17
Well you wont CCcam cant clear it only Oscam can

I know all that.
1. Someone posted above that cccam 2.2.1 is now working with Pick TV
2. I have been trying to get oscam to work for the past week, just cannot, no clear instructions.

punisher
01-04-11, 18:36
yeh i heard it was working too hence why i said try cccam but i guess not if you cant get it working, sorry mate i cnt help ya with oscam

Venkku
01-04-11, 18:52
Hi,

Just go to pli...
There is just better support to softcams...

t.ph
01-04-11, 19:02
Pick Tv working for me now with CCcam 2.2.1 (just started working on it's own without doing anything):confused:

Stopped working again for me :(

RogerThis
01-04-11, 19:23
I know all that.
1. Someone posted above that cccam 2.2.1 is now working with Pick TV
2. I have been trying to get oscam to work for the past week, just cannot, no clear instructions.

Did you try the tutorial here?
http://forum.satmultimedia.ro/forum/30-dreambox-tools-a-utilities/10124-util-lg-setting-up-oscam-to-read-a-sky-uk-card.html

dnme
01-04-11, 20:04
http://forum.satmultimedia.ro/forum/30-dreambox-tools-a-utilities/10124-util-lg-setting-up-oscam-to-read-a-sky-uk-card.html

That's the first I've ever heard of this, I have had a read through and I don't understand it in places. i.e. . . . .

[newcamd]
key = 0102030405060708091011121314
# your Deskey

what is a deskey?

[cccam]
# for your clients with CCCam (i.e. they have a C: line)

I thought cccam had an N line?

oscam.server
He has multiple readers, why?

[account]
# intended for a friend using mgcamd, although works
# with any protocol defined in oscam.conf
user = friend2
pwd = pass2
description = for friend with mgcamd

This seems to be for cardsharing which is not what I want. Can I just get rid of this?

I've more questions but dont want to annoy.

dymebox
01-04-11, 20:07

Finally something useful about OScam setup! thank You!