PDA

View Full Version : Just a brief hello from Sweden!

Berggren
29-05-10, 18:04
Totally missed this thread where Iīm supposed to introduce myslef to my fellow members of this great site!

So who am I?
Just a gadgetfreak from Sweden who enjoys electronics very much. And indeed my VU+ that I had for about 1,5 month now.
Itīs my second reciever ever (first one were a Nokia 9802S) and being away from the satelliteworld för almost 8 years the VU+ was THE box to buy, and I donīt regret it at all.
Think it has given me the green screen 2 times and it has been my fault both times.
Ohh, have a DM500 clone also in the bedroom for 2 weeks now and it acts up a lot but does itīs job fairly good. But I need a HDbox there also since the tv is a fullHDtv, but it works for now.

I work at the biggest neuclearpowerplant in Sweden as an egineer and has beem there since -97, on the sparetime I enjoy my family of girlfriend and 2 kids :cool:

Also an admin at one of Swedens biggest homelectronicforums
http://www.minhembio.com and a pricecomparisionsite
www.prisjakt.nu. Hope itīs ok with the links since it doesnīt compete with the forumsponsors here?

Thatīs me, any questions? Just ask and I will try to provide suffcient answers.
Any misspelling and/or grammarflaws are due to the fact that swedish is my first language and english isnīt :D

See you in the forum and have a good stay, I know I will!

Regards Berggren

Sicilian
30-05-10, 06:35
Great to have you here Berggren :)

The links are fine, all in Swedish anyway, us brits cant read anything else others than English, not like the educated Swedish :roflmao:

grtmoby
30-05-10, 07:17
hello berggren, nice having with us. same here my vu is my first linux and real box.
love it so much... let's all enjoy it together

The links are fine, all in Swedish anyway, us brits cant read anything else others than English, not like the educated Swedish :roflmao:

guess what about those in tents and camels :rofl:

may God preserve and long live G Translate :roflmao: