PDA

View Full Version : Dark BrushedAlu HD v1.0 Unterstützte Plugins.

westentertainer
24-03-11, 10:31
hi i tried to install ,Dark BrushedAlu HD
v1.0
Unterstützte Plugins. but it states all ready in plugins but i cant find it,,is it for vu duo ver 2.0 many thanks

westentertainer
25-03-11, 23:28
no one ????/

bassethound
25-03-11, 23:38
Wont instal for me on VIX 2.1 might have to wait for a update

satmanbasil
25-03-11, 23:54
Hi mate

When you upgraded did you do and update some more skins where added.

regards
satmanbasil

Lewiscc
26-03-11, 00:15
Dark BrushedAlu doesn't work here either .... looks like it's clashing with vixHD ... :rolleyes:

if there was a dark version of vixHD i wouldn't even look at another skin .... because even the light one is better than the rest i've tried :thumbsup:

Foxylady
26-03-11, 09:13
Just spotted this thread and thought i try it, and it works perfect, i love this skin.
I have always used the standard one that comes with vix on duo, i don't download or use other skins, but this is nice.
Maybe you have other skins installed and conflicting?
I did my updates yesterday after i installed new image that's all, tried this morning and all good.
Working on Duo vix 2.1

Foxylady
26-03-11, 16:17
I installed new image 2.1 on my sis Solo today, downloaded this skin and works perfectly also.
Only downside it says Dreambox, apart from that a cracking looking skin

westentertainer
26-03-11, 16:21
ok thanks will have to upgrade to 2.1

Lewiscc
26-03-11, 18:13
Just spotted this thread and thought i try it, and it works perfect, i love this skin.
I have always used the standard one that comes with vix on duo, i don't download or use other skins, but this is nice.
Maybe you have other skins installed and conflicting?
I did my updates yesterday after i installed new image that's all, tried this morning and all good.
Working on Duo vix 2.1

are you sure it's the dark one foxy ? ..... because the normal brushedalu is in the feeds and works fine .... the dark one isn't ... and won't manually install