PDA

View Full Version : IrishChris, Any chance of a HD version of the retro skin? ;)

banie01
23-03-11, 11:31
@Irishchris
Installed your skin earlier this week and I must say, Fantastic work!
I particularly love the fact that it provides AGC info!
All in all a great skin that will be my default from now on
Only thing I'd request if possible is a HD version?
It could be just my own preference.....
But I prefer my infobar across the whole screen, similar to the Aluminium HD skin(for coverage/Font sizes)
But thank you for this!
It will make my lnb fiddling a lot simpler Satfinder in previous Skins I used only gave SNR data ;-)

irishchris
24-03-11, 19:58
@Irishchris
Installed your skin earlier this week and I must say, Fantastic work!
I particularly love the fact that it provides AGC info!
All in all a great skin that will be my default from now on
Only thing I'd request if possible is a HD version?
It could be just my own preference.....
But I prefer my infobar across the whole screen, similar to the Aluminium HD skin(for coverage/Font sizes)
But thank you for this!
It will make my lnb fiddling a lot simpler Satfinder in previous Skins I used only gave SNR data ;-)

Thanks mate, glad you like it. apologies for not replying sooner but have been hectic last 2 weeks at work and next few weeks also. but will have a look at this later tonight and over the weekend and will definitely get your preference of a infobar across whole screen done as an addition to the retro skin.
I will start setting up a hd skin after this. Any other preferences, additions, colour schemes etc, add them here to the following link page and I will add them in next skin for ya. http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?6966-Retro-Skin-fixed&highlight=irishchris