PDA

View Full Version : Lost Network Connection to VU+DUO

Bladerunner2125
22-03-11, 22:22
Suddenly lost local connection while watching a program this morning, reset everything reflashed the VIX iMAGE tried different cables, the router can see the Receiver can also ftp to the Box and download Plugins etc but Network Test shows Local as Disconnected and Nameserver as unconfirmed when I go into softcam Info I get "error reading webpage" when I select option 0 through to 9, never had a problem with this Box anyone know what might be the problem? think it could be a Hardware failure?

Thanks Dale

basilyoung
22-03-11, 22:30
are you saying that you can ftp to the unit/download plugins, and yet the same unit appears to have a net work problem??

its clear to me, that this is an edited/rehashed post, and you will not get the help you are seeking,

but if one or two of your units have network problems, perhaps we can help

punisher
22-03-11, 22:32
im sure this thread was already closed :|

basilyoung
22-03-11, 22:37
yes you are correct, the first thread was closed due to CS questions, this appears to be a rehashed post

if its a network question only, then I think its ok, but if others think not so, then they are welcome to close the thread

if the poster wants help with CS, then he can ask elswhere, as stated, no help with CS issues allowed

what ever the end target is, thats down to the poster

Bladerunner2125
22-03-11, 22:44
Yes its just a network loss problem, looks like Hardware to me? sudden and will not return no matter what I try, network test shows Local as disconnected yet all ftp funtions and Plugin downloads are working fine, any help appreciated.

basilyoung
22-03-11, 22:48
you have not answerd my question

do you have two units?? one working, one not?

if ftp is working, then there is not a problem, if "local" referrs to CS, you are likely to be banned

Bladerunner2125
22-03-11, 22:58
I think it could be a hardware problem trying to narrow it down,

basilyoung
22-03-11, 23:06
good luck, as you have not answerd my question, I think it best to close the thread